Chapter 55 : A cursed vaporeon

Steel's P.O.V

Steel Stared at the vaporeon hoping praying that it was indeed Ramune 'i feel like I've seen him before though....like a really long time ago...have i or was it a dream?'

The vaporeon stared at her his eye's widen and his mouth slightly opens Steel felt nervous for this vaporeon looked deadly he was covered in scars and you would not want to mess with him. The vaporeon swallow before finally speaking ".....S....Steel?" He questions looking fearful for the answer. She gave him a surprised look "you....you know me?" She gasped. He sat down wrapping his tail around his paws "Know you...I've been waiting for seventeen years for you to show up" Steel felt taken back by that answer "really?....for..for me you waited?.... but i don't know you....are you Ramune?" The Vaporeon nodded "yes...i am" Steel got excited 'Yes it's him! He can help us talk to Blaze and beat Soul and Echo!' Steel smiles "that's great you might not know this but I'-' Ramune stopped her covering her mouth with his tail and he gave her a sad look "I know who you are steel.....your my brother daughter.....and the only one who can help us" steel gave him an odd look "How though how do you know?" Ranune gave a sigh "Steel i have a lot to tell you....you see i...i was the one who saved you all those years ago....i gave you to my mate Shawn" Steel back up in shock "What....why didn't you let Matt know or anyone?" Ramune got up and walk over to the river and let a deep sigh out "not everyone can see the dead.....Steel your a lot lile me" Steel walked up to him stared him down "Dead what are you saying?" Ramune gave her a frustrated look "Steel i died saving you!.. My lage was hurt when Echo showed up....i jumped off a water fall to get away" Steels mouths feel open and her heart sank 'then....he can't help us...' Steel shook her head "No...no i don't believe that how are you here if your dead?" Ramune eye's her "Surly it's not surprising you do have the gift....don't you have dreams of the dead like Emma?" Steels narrows her eye's at him "Yeah in my dreams but I'm awake!" He nodded "So you never encounter a lost soul before" Steel raised a brow "A lost soul?" Ramune looked at the water again "....i used to be confused as well but he explained it to me....Rainer told me a lost soul is a soul that doesn't go to Darkria's cave or the golden forest....it's a soul doomed to walk this earth for all eternity" Steel felt uneasy hearing that "Oh.....but you did good thing's why you a lost soul?" Ramune bite his teeth together in anger ".....he did this....Echo is the reason I'm stuck like this" he snarled Steel gave an interested look "Echo heh?.....he's been trying to kill me...." Ramune looks at her "ever since your brought into this world" he suddenly gave a sad sigh as he looked flicking his tail "I'll explain everything but Steel....please tell me how has Shawn been?....is he here with you?" Steel stared at him dropping her ears 'Dose he not know?....but he's dead....wouldn't he know?' Steel shuffles her paws "He.....he was a great father to me.....but he died kinda a while ago like before i came here" Ramune eye's widen before frowns and a painful look crosses his face ".....i....i hoped I'd be in the golden forest when he died....but what can i do?" Steel felt a little bad for him she could sense that the vaporeon wasn't happy at all he seemed really depressed. then he lit up with hope when he looks at her "But your here....believe it or not Steel i saw visions of you before your boring... But that's out of the the topic....why don't you sit down we might be here for a while" Steel nodded before sitting down. Ramune sat beside her and looked up at the stars "hmm now where do i start....i guess start with telling you what this curse really is....the curse of the blue moon the one Echo placed on us all...."

* Story*

Ramune's P.O.V

Pain run all through his body he could hear the water running and feeling it waves splash him. Ramune opens his eye's feeling confounded "Wha?...." He sat up feeling tired but yet feeling better then before but to his surprise was he was in the same spot as before 'I'm....still alive?' He thought looking around but then he noticed that the water had blood in it and he glanced down to see his own dead body just laying Ramune backed up feeling shocked and scared he couldn't take his eye's off of it "So....mi am dead?...but...why am i still in everfree?" He asked himself but an unexpected voice answers "Because your cursed" Ramune blood ran cold for he knew who's voice that was he looked up to see Echo sitting on some rocks with a smug face. "You....can see me?" Echo just chuckles at his question "your not the only one who see the dead...." Ramune pulls his lips back in a growl but Echo just laughed "haha if you think I'm scared....I'm not now i got a leafeon and Shiny eevee to hunt down....oh and don't worry....i will make sure Shawn dies slowly" Ramune felt alert without thing he yells "You won't find them!... Shawn's to clever for you!....And what curse?" Echo smiles "oh a curse that will last only....all entity you see i wanted to test it....on you.....your stuck in everfree and so will everyone in cuddling Blaze!....oh but he's already cursed just like you....i made sure that flareon will never be able to move on!" Ramune felt anger take over and soon found himself running at Echo he jumps at him but to only fly right through him. Ramune stops feeling frustrated 'No...no why? Why'd i have to die?....i mean i did it for what? My brother who hates me?....No i....i did it for Steel and everfree.....don't worry she will set things right- he told himself then he turns to look at Echo but he was gone then to the vaporeon shock Matt came running over with Raven and Boris "Matt!" But the mightyanea didn't respond to him instead his eye's where locked on his dead body with a horrified expression.'This is the curse to never leave....never my Arceus even when dead....'

*End of story*

Steel's P.O.V

Steel had her head down "So everyone has the same curse as you....they just don't know it" she asked and he nodded "yes....but Blaze....he's in trouble Steel you got to get to him now!....i...i can't stand what Echos done to him." Steel sat up "you seen him?" Ramune nodded "When Matt and the guards took my body back to be barred beside Emma....i saw Blazes reactions....how i wished to tell him it's alright....you see we left on bad turns....the last thing he ever said to me....was that he never wanted to see me...ugh Sorry I'm getting off topic again....the point is you can free him of his curse....that scarf it has power that will break his curse and once that's done....all you need to do is kill Echo" Steel glanced at him "What about you?" Ramune smiles at her "me...well I'll be free to go home....to the golden forest once Echo is dead....i will keep an eye on you and i can help you when you need it" Steel nodded her head "alright Ramune....thanks for telling me about the scarf....i guess i shoulda known that's why Emma gave it to me" the vaporeon just chuckles "Spirit's are never clear about this.....just remember to pay attention to the small details....oh and Steel can you do me one thing?" She nods and the vaporeon walks over to her "Well please when you see Blaze.....tell him that i forgive him....and that I'm sorry" Steel could tell it was important to him that Blaze gets this message so she agreed "Of course...." She then noticed the sun was starting to raise Ramune watched as well before saying "you should get going the faster you get to Blaze the better...." Steel glanced at him feeling sad she liked this vaporeon and something about him seemed confirming she then started to walk away from him and headed back to Jake to find him only just waking up "hmm Steel where did you go off to?" Steel thought of telling him but decided not to "just to get a drink from the river....look we got to get to Blaze today....i....i think i know how to help him....to break the curse" Jake gave a puzzled look "uh curse?" Steel just walked by him 'Eh well you know what i mean come on Jake we're wasting day light. The jolteon rolled his eye's "and i thought you would actually take my word and wait for the rest" he said az he got up and stretched out his lages before following after Steel and the two took off towards the castle That was pretty close to them now.

*****

Steel and Jake come to the entrance of the palace no mightyanea in sight this time. Steel felt her stomach twist feeling nervous scared and exited. Jake glanced at her "Steel you sure about this?.....what happens when he tries to kill you?" Steel looks at him before smiling "it will be fine Jake trust me" She then pushed open the door looking around feeling a bad vide but was quickly calm when she felt the present of her dead uncle 'He's here with us.... Okay i got to get this over with. But how will the scarf help?...what is going to happen?' Steel headed to the stairs with Jake behind her but he ran in front of her "Maybe i should go first" but Steel shook her head "No Jake it has to be me" she wished he understood why but the jolteon didn't look happy with that. Steel this flareon has killed meany pokemon" he growls but Steel just walked by "Jake please just calm down... I know what I'm doing....in fact it would be better for you to wait here" she told him. He pinned his ears back "Fine....but if he dares to lay a claw on you!" Steel nodded "Alright....." Steel then went on walking to the room she know he was in. She stops at it feeling her heart race. 'This is it....I'm finally going to see my true father....to help him to break this curse and help all of everfree' she pushed the door open to see the flareon sitting in the dark like he was before his eye's sharply glare at her and his ears pin back with a as he pulls his lips back yo show his teeth in anger "You gain!" He spat making Steel freeze in places as she noticed tbe black ora around him

'He really is cursed.....but not for long'