Chapter 32 : A gift (past)

Emma's P.O.V

The sun was going down and Emma the espeon was headed home she walked into her den to see her sister Anglica "Hey" Emma says to her. The glaceon smiled "Why hello....how was your day?" Anglica said and Emma sat beside her "it was wonderful Anglica....i spent the day with Blaze" She said feeling her heart race at the thought of the handsome flareon. Anglica pawed her playfully "hehe...i know you two would get along" she said. Emma smiled and noded "yea i never thought I'd find love....and it's thanks to you that i did" Anglica went quite for a few before getting up "yep...I'm off to bed now sis good night" Emma felt a bit puzzled from her sisters behaver but brushed it off. Emma curled up in her beding 'i can't wait to see Blaze again' she thought to herself.

Blaze's P.O.V

The sun was raising up. Blaze opens his eye's
And head out to start his day. He walked to the river to get a drink. He closed his eye's and took a few laps og water. "Hey Blaze" Blaze lifed his head to see Ramune sitting by the water. Blaze nod "hey...." Blaze said in a sleepy voice. Ramune made his way over to Blaze "So....i have to tell you something" tbe vaporeon said. Blaze glance3 at him feeling a bit warried of what he might say 'Ramune has gone through a lot...i just hope he dosen't say something crazy'
Ramune gave a huff "....i think you should send some guards out to make sure soul isn't in everfree" Blaze gave a puzzled expression "oh....any reasons why you think that?" Ramune shuffled his paws "....I'm warried i....i also saw him a few day's ago...and he did threating that he would be back" Blaze stared at him "you what....Ramune something like that sholda been reported!" Ramune just flickers his tail "pushhh! Blaze relaxe Will ya" he said trying to lighting thing's up and it worked the flareon did calm a bit but still had a look of disappointment "Alrght...but next time-" but Ramune cut him off "yea yea next time report jezz Blaze give me a break i wasn't in a good spot at the time...and also at less i told you right" he said with a smirk at the end. Blaze rolled his eye's at his brother 'yea i guess that's true he wasn't vary happy at the time but he's been better these last few days' Blaze got up "well thanks for that I'll send some pokemon out to keep an eye out for him" Blaze said and Ramune jumpped into the river but had his head out to say "well i gotta go I'll see you later bro" and with that he vanished unber the water. Blaze headed back to the palace to get his guards out. Blaze walked into the entrance snd to his surprise Anglica was there sitting "Blaze hey....I've been waitting for you..Matt said you'd be back" Blaze stared at her 'i had forgotten about Anglica...huh and to think if i hadn't met her emma wouldn't be in my life'
Blaze smiled at her "Hello Anglica is there something i came help with?" He asked and Anglica shook her head "no....i.i just wanted to visit you Blaze as a friend" Blaze smiled but then shook his head "that's nice but I'm bissy my brother just informed me that soul's been around and i have to do something about it" Anglica got up "Ah Alright your Majesty....mmm how you and Emma?" Blaze frowns "oh...has she not said anything?" Anglica soon had a smirk "oh she said Lot's don't warrie...." Blaze felt his heart warm at the thought of 'Oh sweet Emma' he found himself blushing and glanced at Anglica "Hey we're basically family Anglica right...so i should tell you this. Came on in I'll deel with soul after word's" Anglica smiled and follows him inside and they find a place to sit alone. Anglica glanced at him "so you wanted to tell me something?" Blaze noded "yea...your her sister so here it is...i want Emma to move in with my...i.I'm going to ask her to be my mate to ne queen of everfree" Anglica looked shoock but Blaze swear he saw a hint of sadness in her eye's. "Waw....ok hehe isn't a little early?" She asked but blaze disagreed "nah we known each other for 2 moon's and....Anglica i love her with all my heart" he said. Anglica was frozen but then said "i know my sister like i know my own mind you'll never find any one as trusting or as kind....i hope the best for you two" she said with a sad smile and blaze smiled "thanks...now i have to be off. It was nice to see you again and hey we'll be family so don't be a stranger to coming here alright" Anglica giggled a bit "Alright Blaze bye for now....and I'll kerp your secret" then the shiny glaceon walked off and Blaze headed towards Matts den.