Chapter 5 : A new start

Steel sat at the town sing just sataring at it with hollw eyes "Steel...i-I'm so sorry.." Slash lower he's head and Dusty sat on the other side of her "i feel like that won't be the last of Skull though he's still going to came after you" Steel herd Dusy but just didn't care her hole life felt upside down "...so what if he is let him i want him to came at me.." Steel snarled "No you can't want that i get that your hurt but it gets better trust me i know what it's like...Skull killed my little brother" Slash meows.

Steel looked at him "huh...look I'm sorry for my negative braver but you can't expect me to smile" she said Dusty noded "of course"

Steel finally got to her paws after sitting for hours "Dusty you got a pack you should probably go home" Steel mumbled but Dusty looked kinda upset "....Steel  your not staying are you?" he asked Steel looked around "..i can't stay here because those houndooms will kill me but if i go home they know were i live" Steel sigh out there.

Slash noded "i hate to say but she's right..."  Dusty stared at them "...wh-what are saying?" He lick his lips nervous for the answer

Steel walk up to Dusty and pushed her head against his "Dusty i gotta leave the mountains....and the foreast your my closed friend and always will be but this is goodbye" Steel felt her voice crack. 'how can this day get any worse. Watching my dad die losing my best friend'

Dustys eye's started to water "b-but ...no Steel yo-you can't l-leave" his voice was all over the place "I'll go with ya!" Dusty huffed

Steel shuck her head "you have a pack..you can't leave them" Steel felt a wave of sadness but she spoke the truth he had a pack "Steel..." Dusty just stared at her "Dusty...bye" She said and turned away and walked along the road not looking back

'its time to start a new life'

"Wait!!" Steel looked over her shoulder to see Slash run up to her "Steel hey i was going to leave here to Because of Skull maybe we can travel together you know..as friends" he said

Steel thought for a bit and "yeah i could use company...." 'as long as you don't stutter so stupidly'.

Steel and Slash bothe walk off.

They got to the end of golden forest.

Steel looked ahead to the opened grass land's the sun was setting makeing the grass look gold

"It feels so big...like there no tree or rock's" Steel said to Slash and he noded "mm yup that's how it always feels when leavenig a nice foreast....but if we follow the path we'll end up in the everfree forest" he meowed back to her. 'everfree forest..yea maybe that were i belong...'

Steel walk off into the grasse land with Slash following.

"Hey your an umbreon so we can travel through night...you know because of your lights" he saod happly. Steel gave a little smile "..yea i guess but im not used to them yet" she admitted he laugh "just evolved huh...well umbreon is a good chance...especially for a shiny" he said but Steel ears when up at that "huh? What do you meen for a shiny it dosent matter" she grumbled but Slash didn't seem to notice "well yes i meen the blue rings yellow eyes it's quite nicer then a normal umbreon" Steel just looked away not wanting to talk about her being a shiny and all it just something she never like talking about.