The Prince's Precious Pet: Chappie 1

Tate; a young neko boy, woke up in the same dirty old cage, like everyday, no food, no water, no light. Nothing but him, his cage, and a bunch of other cages with crying children in them. His stomach growled loudly, he needed food, but it's not like anyone would give him any. At this thought he broke down crying. Just a regular day for him...

Vail; the demon prince and heir to the throne of the underworld, was in the back seat of the limo with his father, annoyed.

"I don't see why I need one, Father," Vail grumbled.

"Because it'll be good for you, and it will take a lot of your work off your hands if you train it right,"

Vail was about to roll his eyes when the car stopped in front of a big black building, dirty snow surrounded the place. They got out of the limo and went inside to see an old man shaking one of the cages and yelling at the demon inside to shut up.

"Sir?" His father called.

The little man turned to them, quite shocked to see the king and prince in his shop.

"Y-your Highness, how may I help you?" The man asked, stepping away from the cage.

"My son needs a pet, make sure he finds one he likes," The king said, nudging his son forward.

"Of course Your Highness," The man nodded and led the prince to where he kept the more exotic and rare pets.

"Do you know what kind of pet you're looking for, My Prince?" The man asked.

"No," Vail answered, "if I see something I like I'll let you know,"

The man nodded and let Vail look around. The cages had mostly kids in them, kids who were terrified of The Prince.

Vail looked into each cage, seeing exotic demons, rare species of many different kinds, but none of them were what he was looking for. What was he looking for? He didn't even know.

Tate's POV...

I was curious to know why the lights were turned on, and why everyone was whispering. I poked my head out of the cage bars and saw the shop keeper and a tall gorgeous man. His long honey colored hair was swept back, he had the most astounding green eyes, and beautiful sun kissed skin, under his tight white button up shirt I could clearly make out perfect muscles. Just the sight of him made me purr. My cat ears and tail came out from under my hair and clothes.

He stopped in front of my cage, the last cage, and looked me over.

"What breed is this?" I purred louder at the sound of his husky voice.

"A Dray-Neko, but you can't have this one My Prince, he isn't trained yet," The shop keeper said.

The god of a man standing in front of my cage just scoffed at the shop keeper. Then he ripped the door off the cage like it was child's play before scooping me up and walking past the dumbfounded shop keeper.

"Father I found one I like," He called to a man at the front of the building.

"Good, let's go home," The man replied setting a bag of gold coins on the front desk.

The light of the sun was warm on my skin but blinding to my eyes, I buried my face in his hard chest. I could feel the vibrations from his chuckles.

I mostly napped on the way home. He would run had fingers through my grimy hair, it sounds gross but it felt good not to have it caked and mated together.

When the car stopped I buried my face in his chest again to avoid the sun light. He carried me inside and before I knew it I was being set on smooth porcelain.

What is this? I looked around to see that I was in some kind of giant bowl. I gave the man a confused look.

"Have you never taken a bath before, Little One?" He asked.

"What's a bath?" I asked.

"I'll show you, it's how we get you all clean,"

Clean?! I'll do anything to get all the nastiness off of me! I nodded my head.

Vail's POV...

I took off his clothes and threw them in the hamper before I turned on the water. My little pet flinched but quickly relaxed as it got warmer. I cleaned him off and scrubbed his hair and when he was clean I dried him off, giving him some of my old clothes to wear.

After his bath I sent a maid to go get him some warm milk for being so obedient, I was worried that he wouldn't like the bath much since he's part cat, but he seemed to like it so I'm going to reward him.

The maid got one look at my little pet and her gaze turned cold. She nodded and came back a moment later with a bowl filled with milk, setting it on the nightstand.

"Will that be all, My Prince?" The maid asked.

I sniffed the air, something wasn't right, "No,"

I turned to my pet, who was looking at the bowl but not drinking any because I hadn't given him permission. Such a good boy, 'not trained' my ass.

I strided over and picked up the bowl, gave my pet a pat on the head, and turned back to the maid. Handing it to her I said, "Drink this,"

She looked at me shocked as her face paled, "M-My Prince, I--"

"Drink this, that's an order," I cut her off.

She reluctantly took the bowl and drank it's contents.

"That'll be all, you may leave," I said, smirking as she left.

Only a second after my door closed was the sound of a thud. My smirk grew wider as people were heard rushing to her aid. But it was too late, she was dead before it even hit her stomach.

That will be the last time that anyone tries to poison My precious Pet.