The Prince's Precious Pet: Chappie 2

"M-Master, I-I'm hungry..." My Pet mewled, snuggling into my side.

I chuckled, "Tell me your name, then we'll go get dinner,"

"M-My name's Tate,"

"My name's Vail, but you will call me Master unless we're alone,"

"Okay," He chirped obediently.

I drove us to a restaurant and got us a booth on the second floor where only VIPs were allowed. I noticed many people staring at My Pet and I, but I just pulled him closer and ignored them. I sat down and pulled Tate onto my lap.

"Pet, do you like fish?" I asked.

"Fish?" He looked confused, "What's a fish?"

I wanted to face-palm, a cat that didn't know what fish was? That's just sad.

"Don't worry, I think you'll like it,"

"Are we getting food here? Is fish food?" He asked.

"Yes darling, now hush," I told him as our waitress came to our table.

"My Prince, I'll be your server tonight, what can I get you to drink?" She asked. She thought she was seductive.

"I'll have a water and some Smirnoff, he'll have a water and a strawberry milkshake," I said.

"Yes My Prince," she sauntered off, but I wasn't paying attention to her, I was paying attention to Tate's beautiful red eyes...red? They were blue when I bought him.

"Tate did your eyes change color?" I asked.

"They turn blue when I cry or get upset, but they're naturally red," He answered.

I was going to ask what made him cry, but a certain slutty waitress returned with our drinks and her top was pulled way down to reveal her cleavage. Ewww! Why couldn't girls understand that that's not attractive?!

She gave us our drinks and asked if we were ready to order.

"I want a serloin steak, rare. He wants a salmon with a side of shrimp," I said.

"Will that be all My Prince?" She asked seductively.

"Yes," Tate snapped, giving her a death glare.

"I didn't ask you," She seethed.

"Well I'm answering," Tate growled.

I pulled Tate closer to me and nodded to the waitress, who left with a disappointed look.

"I'm sorry Master, I just hate it when women talk to you like that..." Tate apologized, burying his adorable face in my chest.

"That's alright," I said, "I don't like it either. When your food gets here, wait for my permission to eat,"

He nodded.

A while later out for arrived, the waitress set our food down and as soon as I smelled My Pet's food I knew she'd done something to it.

"Ma'am?" I asked.

"Yes My Prince?" She said.

I picked up my knife and in a half a second it was lodged in her temple. People screamed and some other workers came out, but when they approached me all I said was, "I'm sending this back, bring me a fresh one, and another knife," I handed them My Pet's plate.

The man I'd handed the plate to nodded and took it back, while the others dragged the dead waitress's body out. Why is it that people keep trying to poison My Pet?

"Why'd you send my food back?" Tate asked.

"That waitress poisoned your food," I said, "That's why I had to kill her,"

Tate nodded and snuggled into my side, trying to ignore the fact that his stomach was growling loudly.

"Just hang in there a little bit longer, your food will be here soon," I soothed, "Would you like some of mine?"

"Um you don't have to do that Master..."

"Just try some until your food gets here," I said, cutting some of my steak and feeding it to him.

His whole face lit up, "Mmm, this tastes amazing, or maybe it's just 'cause I'm so hungry," He said, "Thank you,"

"Sure thing," I said.

I continued feeding him some of my food until his salmon was brought to us. He just looked at it blankly, but his stomach was still growling.

"Good boy," I praised, "You may eat now,"

He said a quick 'Thank You' before diving into his meal.

"You like it?" I asked with a smile.

He nodded and thanked me again before continuing eating.

"Pet, when was the last time you drank any water?" I asked.

"Um...I don't know..."

"That's not good, your body needs water," I handed him his glass.

He drank half of it in two minutes. I pet him on the head and smiled.

After we finished eating he sucked on his milkshake and purred while I paid for our food.