The Prince's Precious Pet: Chappie 14

A picture of Mia on the side!

Tate's POV...

Mia helped Vail and I plan the wedding, and there were so many choices! The whole castle felt bubbly and cheerful. I felt the same, Vail and I were going to get married! I wonder what it'll look like.

"My Prince, Tate," Zeke said as he entered the room with Leo on his heels, "We were wondering what Tate will wear at the wedding,"

"What do you mean?"

"Will he wear a gown or a tuxedo?"

Mia and I erupted into squeals and giggles.

"M-Master, can I wear a gown to our wedding? Please! I'll look so fabulous in a gown!"

"Yes you may,"

More squealing.

"Anything specific you would like?"

"Yeah, Um...strapless, white silk, layers on the skirt but not the top, I want a lace veil with a crown of gold roses, a white rose on the left side of the hip with three curled silk ribbons on it, a perl necklace, and some white heels, white silk elbow-length gloves, and a bouquet of gold roses,"

They both blinked, "Um sure...is that all?"

"Um...yeah I think so," I said.

They both breathed a sigh of relief, "And does My Prince have any specifics for his outfit?"

"White tux, black tie, Pearl cufflinks, and Pearl buttons,"

Zeke nodded as Leo wrote our preferences on a piece of paper.

I couldn't wait to see my gown.

Mia and I were drinking smoothies on the balcony attached to Vail's bedroom as we talked.

"Have you guys kissed yet?" She asked, pushing some of her red locks away from her ear.

"Yeah," I replied.

"Have you...?"

"Have we what?"

"Have you guys had sex?"

"No, we were thinking that since I can get pregnant that we'll wait until our honeymoon," I answered, blushing.

"Aw, you too are so romantic!" She said, "What are you gonna name the babies?"

"Well I could have up to six so I don't know what I'll name them if I have different genders,"

"You would look amazing pregnant! I've never seen a boy pregnant before, it'll be so cool!"

"Yeah, I just hope everything turns out okay," I said.

"You'll do fine, if any man could be a mother it would be you,"