The Prince's Precious Pet: Chappie 16

Meanwhile Tate and Vail had said their goodbyes to family and friends before driving to the airport.

"Where are we going?" Tate asked.

"It's a surprise," Vail said for the hundredth time.

Tate sighed and studied his ring, the beautiful emeralds and black gold mixing perfectly.

"Hey husband," Tate called, "How did you know that my birthstone was emerald?"

"I didn't know before I read your papers, but I just thought it would look good on you,"

Tate smiled, "I love you, Vail, I love you and I want to have sex with you as soon as we get where we're going,"

"I love you too Tate," Vail said, kissing Tate's hand, "If you're still awake when we get there then we'll make love,"

"How long will it be until we're there?"

"An hour at most," Vail answered.

"Okay, I'm gonna nap until we get there," Tate said, curling up in his seat and taking a cat nap.

When Vail had gotten to the airport he didn't wake Tate up, instead he carried him into the airport and onto his private jet, flying to Russia and landing twenty five minutes later. Yeah, demon jets are fast.

Once the taxi had taken them to the Peferhof Palace, Vail woke Tate up as he walked up the snowy steps to the house.

"We there yet?" Tate asked, rubbing his eyes to see a snow covered castle.

"Yeah hun," Vail said.

"Why are you carrying me bridal style?! Put me down!" Tate said, squirming.

"But darling you're wearing heels and it's snowy, I don't want you to freeze your cute little toes off," Vail said innocently.

Tate sighed bit didn't fight him anymore, allowing him to carry him inside. Clapping to turn the lights on, illuminating a gorgeous staircase.

Tate's eyes got big and he leapt out of Vail's arms and onto the floor before skipping up the stairs.

"This place is gorgeous!" Tate said, marvelling at the golden statutes of angels and beautiful marble floors.

"I wanted to make love to you somewhere nice, and I thought you'd like it here,"

Thoughts of his husband on top of him, making love to him, made Tate's pants get tight. He was wearing some boy shorts under his dress.

Tate bit his lip and wrapped his arms around his husband's neck, "M-My King," Tate moaned, "fuck me,"

Vail chuckled and picked Tate up, carrying his neko love to the Master bedroom before gently laying him down on it, pulling off his tie and tux.

Vail's POV...

"Unzip my dress for me?" Tate mewled, turning around.

"Sure," I said, unzipping the silk wedding gown to reveal my husband in boy shorts and a crop top that said "lick me, I know you wanna"

I grabbed his ass and licked the shell of his ear, feeling him shiver against me, I nibbled on his ear before sucking on his sweet spot.

He whimpered and pushed his butt against my semi-hard dick. I groaned and pushed him down onto the bed, slipping my hand under his shirt to twist his nipples.

If he doesn't stop whimpering like that I won't be able to hold back. I pulled off my remaining clothes and Tate did the same. He was gorgeous, smooth pale skin and twinkling red eyes full of lust and slight confusion.

"M-Master," Tate called.

"I told you to stop calling me that,"

"Vail, how do two guys have sex?" Tate asked.

"Like this," I grabbed some lube from my suitcase and put it on my hands before putting some on my length. I gently pushed a finger inside Tate, who gasped, panting slightly. Pushing a second finger in I began stretching his tight hole.

"Vail," Tate groaned, "Put it in,"

I pulled my fingers out and replaced them with my cock, which went in with a slick sound as I began moving slightly, not wanting to hurt him.

"Damn you're tight," I growled.

"You're huge!" Tate whined, but pushed back on me none the less.

I grabbed his hips and started thrusting in and out hard. I heard him cry out when I found his sweet spot.

"Found it," I purred as I kept hitting it.

"Ah! Vail! AH! Yes!"

"Naughty boy," I growled in his ear while he wrapped his arms around my neck and curled his fingers in my hair.

"Make me yours, I love you, I want to have your children, mark me," Tate whispered before climaxing, getting cum on our chests.

"AH! TATE!" I moaned as I came deep inside of him.

We were both panting hard, I kissed his forehead and pulled the blankets over us with the last of my energy before passing out with my soon to be pregnant husband in my arms.

The next day I woke up and decided to let Tate sleep in. So after I took a shower I made him some breakfast and brought it upstairs on a tray, setting it on the small table.

"Tate darling," I cooed, "It's time to wake up,"

He groaned and attempted to sit up, "AH! My back!"

"You should take a hot bath, it'll relax your muscles," I picked him up and carried him to the bathroom and set him in the bath, turning on the hot water.

"I remember when you didn't know what bathtubs were," I chuckled.

"Yeah I remember that," Tate said with a smile, "I remember that I thought you looked like a god and when you ripped off the cage door that shop keeper looked so shocked," Tate giggled.

After his bath he got dressed and he looked at the table covered in the breakfast I made him.

"Thank you for the mountain of food...?" Tate said it like a question.

"I didn't make that much, did I?"

"Pancakes, an omelet, French toast, sausage, cereal, hash browns, a bagel...How much food do you think I need?" Tate looked at me quizzically.

"Get used to it, I was reading about neko male pregnancy and it's a month or two faster than normal pregnancy," I said.

"Why do I have to eat a ton of food if I'm pregnant?"

"You'll have to feed six hungry bellies and your own, I just want there to be some meat on you before they start taking most of the nutrients from you,"

Tate sighed but nodded and started eating.

"Good, when you're done we can go explore the Palace and play in the snow,"

That made him start eating quick.