The Prince's Precious Pet: Chappie 24

After breakfast Vail brought in another box of clothes that Leo and Zeke had made me.

"What is this?" I asked, holding up a strange looking piece of clothing.

"A kimono? There Japanese clothes, you'd look cute in it," Danielle said.

She helped me put it on, I felt like a doll being dressed up like this. Once I had it on I went into the living room to show Vail.

"How do I look?" I asked as I entered the living room.

Vail looked up from the TV, "You look adorable,"

"I feel ridiculous," I mumbled.

"I still can't get over the fact that you're carrying our babies inside you," He said, pulling me close and kissing my cheek while rubbing my bump, which was quite noticeable now, I don't think I could pass off as fat anymore.

"I look pregnant, how are we going to explain that to people?" I asked, rubbing my bump.

Vail thought it over before looking me over, "Dressed like that you could pass off as a girl,"

I blushed, "So I should tell people I'm a girl?"

"If anyone asks, then yes," He replied, nuzzling my neck, "I missed you so badly Baby, please don't leave me ever again,"

I purred and wrapped my arms around him, "Vail,"

"Hmm?"

"I'm horny," I purred seductively, "Fuck me," We hadn't had sex since I'd been abducted and we both needed it.

"Yes husband," He smirked and took his shirt off, how did I ever end up with such a gorgeous and kind man? I'm so so so lucky to have him in my life.

"I haven't even put it in and you're already crying? My darling lover there has never been anything more perfect in my life than you,"

I kissed him like he was the only thing in my world, he gripped my hips, pushing my back into the couch, our kiss turning heated...

"Come on guys! Not on the couch!" My eyes flew open and I sat up so fast that I actually knocked Vail over.

"MIA?!"

"Sup mama?" She smiled, winking at me.

I made a frustrated noise and ran to give her a hug.

Vail groaned, "What are you doing here?"

"I missed Tate, plus; look at him! I knew he'd be cute pregnant!"

"Yeah, whatever. We were kinda busy, and you're interrupting,"

"Oh, and Zeke and Leo are here too! They're downstairs making out in one of the halls,"

"Mia! You said you wouldn't tell!" Leo whined, entering the room with Zeke.

"So do you like the kimono?!" Zeke asked, looking me up and down.

"Yeah, it's cute, thanks guys," I said, "Vail said I look like a girl,"

"VAIL!" Leo gasped, "You've got to respect his manhood!"

"I was gropping his manhood a minute ago, before you three interrupted us,"

Leo blushed and Zeke smirked and gave Vail a thumbs up.

"We'll leave you guys to it then," Zeke said, grabbing Leo and Mia and pulling them out off the room.

I jumped back into Vail's arms, "Where were we?"

I took off my kimono, throwing it to the floor, wearing nothing but some lingerie underwear. Vail smirked and pulled it off, throwing it somewhere with the rest of our clothes.

I love morning sex...

AN: VOTE IF YOU LOVE THE PICTURE OF PREGNANT TATE IN A KIMONO!!!!!!