The Prince's Precious Pet: Chappie 15

A picture of their wedding on the side!

A few weeks later the wedding was held, several news crews were broadcasting it throughout the Underworld, it was also on this day that Vail's father passed the crown on to his son.

Leo walked Tate down the aisle, as Tate had no parents. His wedding gown sparkled in the light of the garden, along with his gorgeous wedding ring, and makeup.

"I do, until the very end," Vail said, holding Tate's hands, looking deep into his eyes.

"I do, I love you," Tate replied, biting on his lip nervously, he was so eager to kiss his husband and then run off into the sunset with him, away from all the cameras and people.

"I now pronounce you husband and husband, you may kiss the groom,"

Tate didn't have to stand on his toes to kiss Vail because of his heels. Their kiss felt better than the first one they'd shared, and everyone burst into cheers and tears. Mia was Tate's maid of honor and she was bawling, and Zeke was Vail's best man.

After cutting the cake and dancing together, everyone went into the throne room.

"Alright Love," Vail whispered to Tate, "My father is going to crown me and then you, hold my hand,"

"Okay, let's go My King," Tate replied softly, intertwining their fingers.

They both kneeled before the soon to be retired king, hand in hand.

"I didn't think this day would come so soon, my child," The king said, looking at Vail, "And you," He looked at Tate, "I could never have imagined someone more perfect to rule beside my son,"

Tears filled Tate's eyes, "Thank you,"

He nodded and crowned them both, and then everyone cheered again. As soon as that was over Tate and Vail were flooded with paparazzi asking about their honeymoon plans.

Tate blushed and hid behind Mia and Vail, who managed to push the paparazzi away after a few minutes.

"M-My King?" A small voice asked.

Vail looked to see a young teenage girl, shaking in her boots, with a pen and notebook in hand.

"Yes?" Vail said, Tate poked his head up from Vail's chest to stare curiously at the girl.

"Um...I-I'm writing a fanfic about this wedding and you two, can I-I ask you some questions?"

"Sure," Tate chirped.

"What was the best part of the whole wedding for you? The proposal? The "I do's"? The outfits?"

"After we said our "I do's" there was so much relief of knowing that now he's mine, and no one can take him from me," Vail said, smiling at Tate.

She looked over at Tate.

"My favorite part was when he proposed and asked me to be his forever, and then we went home and talked about our future together,"

"How many kids do you guys plan on having?" She asked.

"Um three to six," Tate said.

Her eyes sparkled, "That's awesome. Where are you guys going for your honeymoon?"

Vail smirked and leaned into her ear before whispering, "Don't tell Tate, but I'm taking him to The Peferhof Palace in Russia,"

"That's so romantic!" She gushed.

Vail nodded and kissed a very confused looking Tate.

The girl thanked them for answering her questions and was going to leave, "Hey, what's your name?" Tate asked.

"Mona Lisa," She said before walking away, slipping away from the crowd and out of the castle and into a limousine where her father waited.

"I'm back daddy!" She said joyously.

"And...?" He asked.

"And they said they'll have three to six kids and that their honeymoon will be in Russia at the Peferhof Palace,"

"Very good girl," He praised, ruffling her hair.

"Yes daddy, thank you daddy,"