The Prince's Precious Pet: Chappie 11

Tate's POV...

While Master was talking to that guy, I asked a store clerk what a fagot was. When she told me what if meant I could feel my eyes change to their angry florescent blue. How dare he speak to my Master that way!

"Tate? Tate honey, let's go," Vail said softly.

I wasn't standing next to the store clerk anymore. How did I get over here? Why is there blood on my hands?! Oh my God, that guys head came off! What's going on?!

"Tate," Vail called gently, "Let's get out of here,"

"W-What happened? Did I...Did I do that?!"

"Shh, Tate honey, it's okay, I'll explain later, let's go,"

I sobbed and curled into my Master's strong arms. He picked up our bags and we left.

When we got to the spa Vail parked the car and explained what had happened. I was destraght, I had killed someone.

"Now Tate listen," Vail said, "This is NOT your fault, you had no control over what you were doing,"

I nodded, "I-I'm just really freaked out right now,"

"Then it's a good thing that we're at a spa,"

Ten minutes later...

"Ahhhh," I moaned, "Nhg, Y-Yes, right there, ahhh," there was a lady walking on my back, and it felt amazing!

"Right here?" She asked.

"T-To the left just a litt-" a gasp cut me of, "Mhmmmm, right there, yeah that's perfect,"

"I told you," Vail grunted, he was having someone walk on his back too.

"Well having your back walked on doesn't SOUND fun, sorry," I groaned as the girl leapt off of my back and onto the floor.