The Prince's Precious Pet: Chappie 9

"He can get pregnant?" I asked as we parked the car at the hospital.

"That depends on his new stomach wound," My father replied grimly.

Remembering why we were here I rushed inside and sniffed out where Tate was, but the door was locked.

"Open up!" I growled, banging on the door.

"Please wait outside,"

"Let me see him! I am the Prince of the underworld! You will let me in!"

The door was opened by a nurse and I strided over to Tate, who was being stitched up by a doctor.

My walls came crashing down and I started crying at the sight of him, lying there, so broken and helpless, bruises on his right wrist and left side of his hip in the shape of my hands. My hands. It was me who did this too him. It was my fault.

"He will live, he's very lucky," The doctor told me.

"Will he be able to have children?"

"Not anytime soon, but in a few months he will be in perfect condition for pregnancy," The doctor assured.

"Thank you, and when can he come home?"

"I'd say by tomorrow morning, it was a quick and simple procedure, but don't let him eat too may hard foods,"

I nodded.

"Good morning M-Master..." Tate's voice cracked. I looked at him, he looked exhausted with the dark rings under his eyes, pale skin and...nope, his lips were still full and kissable.

"It's not morning yet Tate," I said softly, "In the morning we're going home,"

"Do you still love me?" Tate asked.

"I always have and always will," I assured.

"I love you too," He said smiling.

"Good," I rested my head on his chest.

There was a soft easy silence that encased us both, I could hear Tate's heart beat and breathing.

"Tate," I said, "If you could have children would you have them with me?"

"Absolutely! You would make the most gorgeous babies,"

"We would make the most gorgeous babies, it takes two to have kids,"

"I would love to share something like that with you," He said softly, running is fingers through my hair.

"I would love that too," I replied, sighing happily at the feeling of his hands in my hair.

Tears filled his eyes, "I love you, I love you so much, I-I'm so s-sorry! I'll never doubt your trust in me ever again!"

"You're not the one that should be sorry, I messed up when I said those awful things, it had nothing to do with you, it's my fault,"

"I forgive you," Tate said, holding my hand.

"Go to sleep, you need rest, tomorrow we can go home," I replied, kissing his forehead.