💞05💕 Busybody Self 💕

Lee Min Ho's POV...

I keep throwing subtle sideglances her way, weighing my options whether I should talk or not. We're walking side by side, along the shorelines, in an awkward silence.

Or maybe, it's just me feeling like that.

Judging from her expression, she seems out of it. I shrugg my shoulders and decide to give her some space. With my hands in my pockets, I match her slow pace with ease.

Taking my time, I start to look around. It's dark but clear enough to see the whole area. The lights of the establishments from our far right side are our only source of illumination. I only remember passing by one or two coconut trees and that's it, there's nothing much to see. The beach is practically empty. Looking ahead, all I can see is an endless sea of sands and the glistening shoreline on our left side.

The sound of the waves is quite relaxing and therapeutic but I worry about the woman who's walking with me. She's been awfully quiet for a long time and I begin to wonder what's going on inside that pretty head of hers.

I attempt to start a conversation numerous times but I always end up opening and closing my mouth without uttering a word. I'm hesitating, I don't want to put her off by my prying. Besides, I'm too scared to ask.

Just get on with it, dimwit. I scold myself silently.

I've never been this nervous around a woman. Heck, I've never been nervous about anything or anyone until now.

I think I like her. I abruptly stop, falling a few steps behind after realising how I feel.

Shaking my head I try to reason out with myself, no it's impossible. Attracted, that's right. It's the right word.

After convincing my stupid self, I carry on walking, catching with her pace again in no time. We're probably walking for almost an hour when she finally decides to stop. Taking her shoes off, she sits down on the sand leaning back on her arms.

I'm gawking at her. There's something about her that I literally can't take my eyes off of her. She looks so beautiful and mysterious while she close her eyes with her head tilted upwards.

Geez, I feel like a kid with a crush. I berate myself still watching her every move with interest.

I hear her exhale a long raspy breath as she opens her eyes again and stares blankly at the starfilled sky. The cold waves yapping on her bare feet like a dog playing with its master. Also taking my shoes and socks, I mimic her position taking my time to drink the serene beauty in front of us.

It's so peaceful, I haven't had a relaxing time like this.

I sigh.

The wind has become a little colder. I feel a goosebumps all over my body, and sure enough, I see her shivering too. Inspite of feeling cold myself, I act the role of a perfect gentleman and take my jacket off and drape it on her shoulders covering her exposed cleavage. In which it made me pause and wonder.

I notice her cleavage just now? Like what the heck? It should be the first thing to notice, right? I was staring at her face this whole time.

I'm totally screwed.

And yeah, there she is, she doesn't even flinch and doesn't seem to notice me or my actions. She just stays quiet with a vacant look in her eyes.