Prologue

Panting was heard from afar as a small child hid behind a tree, trembling in fear. A mob of yelling and screaming people rushed past the tree he hid behind. 'They just don't stop!' A crack of a twig brought Naruto out his thoughts as he looked up, meeting his doom. Standing over him was a panting villager, covered in dried blood that belonged to the small child. The sadistic man grinned at the fear clouded eyes of his victim. Before Naruto could make a break for it, the man swiftly pushed a butcher knife into his throat as a warning.

     "Stand... NOW!"

     Naruto scrambled to his feet with tear brimmed eyes as he was terribly scared of the fate to come. The man, still holding the massive blade to the boys neck, led him to the group of villagers that had been frantically looking for the small child to vent out their frustrations on him.

     "Where is he?!" "We need to look harder! That demon couldn't have gone far with the damage we delt to him!" "That's right!"

     The villagers bickered between themselves as the two approached them. A villager noticed and grinned, elbowing another next to him and pointed to the duo. Everyone noticed the bruise and blood covered child shivering from either fear or lack of blood and warmth; none of them knew. They grinned to each other in malice and blood lust as they slowly approached the trembling child. Naruto tried to back away but was again stopped by the cold steel of the blade pressed against his throat.

     "You better not try anything, demon"

     Naruto's mind and heart raced, a million thoughts per heart beat-his mind suddenly going silent with the first lunge of a villager. Screams echoed through the deserted forest, pleading wordlessly for help. The sounds of blunted blades ripping through his flesh were echoed as well, startling and scaring off any wildlife present in the area. Tears and blood slid down the bruise covered cheeks as Naruto soon began to feel his vocal cords becoming sore with endless screams and pleads. The villagers didn't stop when he was unconscious, they only used that as an advantage to further damage the boy.

      The man who brought Naruto to the mob pulled up the boys head from his golden hair matted with blood and dirt. The man inspected the boys face and saw that it wasn't as damaged as he wanted so he reached for his butcher knife and went down on it.

     "These scars will tell everyone of what a demon you are, haha, there's no escaping the scars that you'll see in the mirror everyday~!"

     The man spoke in a sickingly sweet voice as he continued to carve in the 3 other whiskers for the other cheek. Once the man was done, he marveled at his work-licking his lips as he got the sweet euphoria of hurting someone, anyone. The man looked down at the boys body, noticing it was of feminine shape. He looked to the other villagers, them having picked up on what he wanted to do. Some agreed for him to continue while others agrued that the 'thing' was too filthy to have someone even think of committing the act. The man looked to the unconscious child and began to walk away, listening to the villagers who told him Naruto was too filthy.

     The other villagers followed the man to Konoha, leaving Naruto to bleed out.

--------TIME SKIP (HOUR) BROUGHT TO YOU BY NARUTO AND SASUKE'S FIRST KISS-------

     The twigs and dead leaves under his feet let out quiet crunches. The cloaked man let out a sigh as he looked as the pathetic scene in front on him. Naruto, covered in blood and dirt, was leaning against a tree. Salty tears still leaving his eyes in his unconscious state, sliding over the sliced skin of his cheeks. The man picked up Naruto, looking down and seeing how beautiful he was. 'He looks just like his mother... Well, along with his father's hair but that's besides the point.' The man finished his thought on a bitter note as he resented the Yondaime-The Fourth Hokage. He smiled a kind smile, he just might need to offer it to him. The man walked away from the bloodied area, humming a calming tune as he carried Naruto to his home.

----------
Hope you enjoyed! Updates will be random, I hope some of you don't mind.