Kylo Ren - Crumbling

TW: violence, restraint, suffocation.

Everything had been going perfectly. Kylo had been spending the past few weeks non-stop preparing for his and his wife's run from the First Order. He'd been staying up late studying maps and piecing together coordinates in order to have a safe journey. You had been slowly collecting dried meats, assorted nuts, canned fruits, and water from the kitchens and stocking them underneath the bed. Both of you had played your parts.

When it came time for your departure, Kylo had double checked everything before you had gotten out of bed. You liked to sleep in, but his Commander duties kept him on a tight schedule.

He had shaken you out of bed earlier than usual and coaxed you into your usual sleek black dress. You had been a beautiful yawning mess. Kylo even brought you breakfast, combing through your hair while you ate. Then, it was time to go, and you two had strolled, arm in arm as usual, to the viewport by the ships. He had a fast, small ship equipped for light-speed picked out that was not scheduled for any missions. You had neared it, both quaking; your freedom waited on the other side of those hangar doors.

"Apprehend Commander Ren and his wife immediately! Do not let them board a ship!" General Hux's voice had boomed over the hangar's speakers.

Kylo watched you be dragged away by your wrists, a blaster placed snugly to the side of your head. He had fought to get to you as you scrambled back towards him, screaming his name.

Now, you were on your knees in front of him, just out of arms reach, with your hands around your throat. You made a horrible gasping sound as Supreme Leader Snoke choked you using the Force.

Kylo tried to fight it, he tried to reach out and mold his willpower into a shield around you. However, Supreme Leader Snoke was too powerful. He sank to his knees, defeated and completely at Snoke's mercy. His wife- his beautiful wife whom he had promised the galaxy- was dying. His galaxy was crumbling.

"Please," Kylo begged, waves of emotional pain rippling through his body with such force it made him scream. "Please spare her."