Happy Anniversery

My name is (F/N) (L/N) I am 21 years old a god in a kitchen and I say I am living a good life. True I am the personal head chef of a Japanese mafia family but I jut put food in there bellies and that's it plus they treat my like family and my weekly paycheck that I nearly chocked on the first time seeing it helps to. Having Mikako as my boss wasn't bad at all as she promised she stopped pulling pranks of any kind on me. Speaking of Mikako she and Sugata  got married a month ago. I always knew they were meant for each other Sugata has even opened up more and displays more emotion now and has dialed back on his interest in the new world and has started teaching at Sorami school and in a few months time Mikako will become the new head of her family. Tomoki has started working at a hardware store but alas his relationship with Ikaros has not changed. Ikaros and Nymph haven't changed at all these past five years there still livening with Tomoki. Sohara is studying to be a doctor but is still head over heels for Tomoki. As for Hiyori and Chaos  just pretend they don't exist because I have no idea of what to do with them.

I'm blessed to have such great friends but my greatest blessing is the love of my life my dear wife Astraea Delta (L/N). I sometimes stop and an think of how lucky I am. I'm married to angel an android...cyborg angel? I don't know and I don't care I love her with all that I am. The past five years have been like a wonderful dream with her embracing what comes our way together. I thank  God every morning I wacke up and she is in my arms. We never argue I guess because even though I am her husband I am still her master.

I was strolling across the Satsukitane family lawn to the gest house they had built for Astraea and I as the family's personal chef I live with them. They had demisted me early for the day because today was special. Today was my 5th year wedding anniversary and I was going to make Astraea a delouses dinner then make sweet love to her all night long. I licked my at lips of thought of having her breast in my mouth.

I had asked Sohara to treat Astraea to a girls day out so I could have diner ready when she got back. But when I walked in I smelled...cake? I moseyed into the kitchen to see Astraea putting strawberry slices on a chocolate cake she was covered in chocolate frosting. In that moment I finally realized something I hadn't this past half decade. Astraea is getting smarter.

Now she is still the dullest knife in the drawer but that knife has gotten shaper slowly over time. I should have realized it when she got a part time job teaching kendo as for why she got the job she got bored with me working most of the day then she walked by an add of a kendo instructor went in beat every one there even the grand master now she teaches kendo part time. I will never forget the time she came home and told me story of how one of her male students had felt her up and how she broke her sword over his head knocking him out could. From that day on not one other male students tried anything funny. There were other things to she went from not begin able to solve 1+1 to being able to add up anything no greater then 10. She can now read but struggles with 3 sibyl words. These things happened so slowly I did notices it till now. Now apparently she can bake a cake.

Astraea finally noticed me "Darling your home look I made us a cake." "Yes you did but I thought you were with Sohara for a girls day out?" I asked " Yes I was but wanted to do something special for you Sohara has been teaching me how to bake." I walked up next to Astraea to get a better look at the cake I glanced at Astraea to see her blushing while she was pressing her pointer fingers together. "Hey (F/N) we are going to make love tonight aren't we?" a smirk came over my face I reached back started rubbing that sexy ass of hers. "Dose that answer your question my love?" Astraea nodded her head. "Now come on help me make dinner and don't eat to much this time I don't want you throwing up on me during sex like you did last year." 

After a few hours later I laid a slab of ribs, a bowl of mash potato's  a basket of warm biscuits and a bowl of green beans and a fresh pitcher of lemonade. We sat down said grace and ate. As I ate I looked at Astraea and smiled she still eats my food whit such joy and I am happy to report I have kept my promise Astraea has not gone hungry one day sense we got married.

After we had our fill we did the dishes I laid the towel down and turned around to see Astraea looking at me with hungry eyes her chest heaving. "Did you wash your hand?" I asked she nodded "all right then shall-" I barely finished my sentients when Astraea jumped on me rapping her arms and legs around me and practically forced her tongue in my mouth. Her sudden aggressiveness kicked stared my drive she wanted me and I wanted her. I grabbed her ass and started groping it I was dyeing to motorboat it and her boobs. Some how I made it to the bedroom. I plopped us down and started leaving a trial of kisses of down her neck all the way down to her chest.

"I suggest you brace yourself Astraea because when I get done with you, you wont be able to walk tomorrow!"

Aren't I just a little rascal making you wait tell next time for sexy time. Well its time for this story to get underway I think I will just upload this story when ever I get a chapter done how often that will I don't know but you wont have to wait forever. 

Until then have a kick ass day.