Kidnapped

A month has passed since the start of school and Kamina and Madison have become a couple much to the disappointment of Athena. I was obvious she loved him but unfortunately my son was oblivious to it. He was really starting like Madison a lot. The two were spending so much time together Madison had toned down her flirting a bit but still came on really strong. The two were very popular around the town as an item. Whenever the three hanged out you could tell Athena was hiding her heart break, she tried to get along with Madison but Madison really couldn't care in fact she seemed to be indifferent to Athena. I keep my eye on them mainly Madison I KNOW something up with her but I can't put my finger on it and the gang agrees with me. Madison is a sweet girl...to sweet to be true. Her eyes are hiding something.

One day Kamina and Athena were over at my place doing homework. I was making dinner while Astraea was making lemonade. I noticed Athena glancing at Kamina every now and then until finally she spoke "Hey Kamina?" "Yes Athena?" my blond son asked "are you doing anything this weekend I was hoping we hang out." She said with rising hope in her voice. Kamina blushed "I'm sorry Athena I going on a date with Madison this Saturday." "Then how abought..." Athena began. "Then on Sunday I'm taking Madison bowling." Athena face sadden, I could tell se wanted my son love... and maybe more. I myself wouldn't object if I found the two rolling around in the sheets, they have known each other since childhood and I have managed to keep my son away from Tomoki as he when threw puberty Tomoki was trying to sell him porn magazines like they were drugs. "Hey if you want you can come bowling with us I sure Madison wont mind." Kamina said with his trademark smile of his. "But I wanted to spend time with just you we hardly spend time alone together." Athena said a small plea in her voice. "I don't see what the big deal is why can't the three of us all hang out together the more the merrier." Athena face turned red in anger she stood up and shouted "BAKA!" (aka idiot in Japanese) she hit him dead in the face with her pen case. She then packed up her things and stormed out "Thanks for having me over Mr. and Ms. (L/N) and slammed the door behind her.

Astraea and I looked at our teenage son who looked at us confused. "What I do?" Astraea face palmed "Even I know what happened here and that's saying something." I sigh "My boy a girl's heart is a delict thing you have to treat them with care and be aware of their emotional needs like how I looked after your mother long before you were a twinkle in my eye." Kamina threw his hands up "But that doesn't answer my question." I chuckle "That is something you best figure out for yourself now get better finish you home work if you want to go on that date." "Yes dad." Kamina said as he went back to his work. "Hey did you date any on else before me (F/N)?" Astraea asked "Nope you were my first in everything. First girlfriend first kiss and first time of which I still remember like it was yesterday." I say as a wrap my arm around her. "As do I" Astraea brought her lips to mine. "Ugh get a room you two." Kamina said as he shields his eyes. "You get a room its my house." I snap back.

Saturday rolled around and Kamina paced around the hose in something fancy waiting for Madison too come over so they could head out on their date. Now I am happy my son has a girl friend but just could shake the feeling I had abought Madison ever since I first meet her and saw the void in her eyes. I was shaken out of my thoughts by the doorbell. Kamina dashed over and opened the door. There she was in a surprisingly modest dress wearing just the right amount of makeup. My son stood there mouth open. "so... are you ready to go?" Madison asked. Kamina nodded "You to kids have fun. Kamina I want you home by eight no later understood?" "don't worry Mr. (L/N) I won't let anything happen to Kamina he is to important." Madison said with a smile that for some reason sent shivers down my spine.

After I finished up with the last of the dishes I clocked out and headed home. As I left the main building I bumped into Athena. "Oh, I'm sorry Mr.(L/N)" she said with a bow. I smile no harm done. What are you up to? Athena blushed Well it almost eight so Kamina must be home by now I just wanted to see him." "You really like my son, don't you?" I chuckle "what how do you..." "Come on it so obvious to everyone except him, sorry abought that by the way. Walk with me?" We walked back to my place I glance at my watch. Eight on the dot look up at my porch to see... Kamina and Madison in a heated make out session. "Whoa Nelly!" I say out loud that caused the two to stop. "Hey dad." Kamina said nervously Madison just looked disappointed that it was over. Then Kamina's eyes shifted to Athena who was looking at him as her eyes swelled with tears as her body shock gently. "Why wont you do that to me!" she sobbed before turning and ran away crying her eyes out. "Athena wait!" Kamina started to take off after but Madison grabbed his arm. "forget her baby finish with me." She said in his ear. "I'm sorry but need to talk with Athena and apologies." Madison's face grew dark. "forget that boring bitch she isn't worth you time." Kamina looked at her in shock "What did you call best friend!?" he said anger rising in his voice. "You heard me why have her when you can have me." Kamina yanked his arm away from her. "We are done you hear me we are threw there is nothing I wouldn't do for Athena now leave!" Kamina said as raced off after Athena. Madison looked in utter shock. "Hey" I shouted getting Madison's attention. "You heard my boy get you ass out of here. Madison looked at me in anger then left. Abought half an hour latter Kamina returned home Athena refused to talk with him.

The next morning was gloomy as I got ready for work. Kamina looked absolutely miserable. Astraea wrapped her son in a hug. "Don't worry she will come around she is your oldest friend after all." "thanks mom." Kamina said as he hugged her.

Then it happened we an explosion shock the gownedthe three of us ran outside the front entrance to the Satsukitane estate wasblown to pieces. Athena, Mikako and Sugata were out on the front lawn from thelooks of them they had barely escaped the explosion and standing in front ofthem was Madison. Her body glowed for a second and then we it was gone she hadchanged.

 Her body glowed for a second and then we it was gone she hadchanged

"Allow me to introduce myself for real. My name is Iris type Omega and you little Ms. Athena..." in an instant she closed the gap between the two and grabbed her by the throat and lifted her off the ground "You are coming with me to the Synapse master has plans for you." She said with an evil smile before taking of into the sky." "ATHENA!" Kamina shouted as energy erupted out of him in violent waves as the ground shock. His halo appeared and white armor materialized on his body he had entered Uranus kind mode he spread his wings and blasted off so hard it knocked Astraea and I off our feet. When we looked up Iris Athena and my son were gone. "Astraea, I think you better get your sisters." "Yeah I think your right" She said as she spread her wings and took off.