Baby Making

Lemon Warring Right Out The Gate

I slowly started unbuttoning Astraea blouse reviling her amble bosom. I took my own shirt off then took of Astraea's. She then unclipped the front strap of her bra (a strap in the back was to difficult for her ) took it off and threw it on the floor. I just stood there drinking in the sight of her huge godly breast. "You like what you see master?" Astraea asked in a cocky tone as she turned her chest from side to side causing her boobs to jiggle. I did respond I just dove in and started motorboating her melons as I ran my tongue up and down her cleavage.

Astraea started letting out moans that wear music to my ears. I wrapped my hand around her waist pulling my head deeper into her cleavage I ran my mouth all over her chest sucking and gently biting her right breast while squeezing and pulling the left one. I rubbed both of her nipples together then took both of them in my mouth and sucked and pulled back causing her breasts to stretch. The moans escaping my wife's mouth let me know she was enjoying this A few minuets later my erection was dyeing for some action. I let go of her nipples and looked up at her "titiy fuck me pleas baby?" I asked Astraea's eyes lit up she knew this meet she would get to have some of her favorite drink my semen.

Without warring Astraea threw me on the bed and pulled of my pants and boxers and licked her lips. She placed my cock in between her breast and stated moving them up and down. I stared breathing heavily and griped the bed sheets it was like my dick was wrapped in between two warm clouds. My mind was going a mile a minute as a shacked my head from side to side. Then it got even better Astraea suck on the tip then started to bob her up and down on my shaft. Moans started to escape my mouth my hips stated thrusted into Astraea mouth on there own accorded. Finally I couldn't take it any more a exploded into her mouth and then I heard her swallow she swallowed ever last drop as she always had then her mouth released my still had dick with a loud "pop" sound.

My hunger continued to grow a took Astraea and laid her on her back then removed her skirt and panties. "What are you doing (F/N)?" Astraea asked confused. " I have to return the favor and pleasure my wife that's a husband's duty." I said as I lowed my mouth down to her entrance and after licking it which caused her to gasp I shoved my tong into her and started swirling it around. Astraea moans where unrestrained and loud she repeated my name over and over again I couldn't help but smile to my self, I was eating out an angel and she was my wife so there was nothing to be ashamed of. "Baby I'm gonna cum!" Astraea screamed as her juices exploded in my mouth as I swallowed it all. I flipped us over so she was on top and said "Ready for the main event?" Astraea growled sexually at me at bit the air in front of my noise.

Astraea raised herself up and lowered her self onto me as I slipped into her. After giving her moment I started thrusting a momonet later we got into our rhythm so that when I went up she came down. I pulled her down to me and press our lips together our tongs swirling together. No matter times we do this she always makes it feel like its my first time her sugar walls always being ungodly tight. We separated to get some air I open my mouth to speak but was cut off by our sweaty stomachs rubbing together creating a fart sound. We stopped thrusting and just looked at each other confused then we just burst out laughing. After what seemed like forever we stopped laughing and looked at each other again. I gently crest her face she simply nodded and we picked up were we left off.

I got us into doggy position and started thrusting into her again. I grabbed her elbows and pulled her up the feeling of her soft wings on my chest was nice. I planted kiss her neck as I felt up her boobs. Alas all good things must come to an end I turn her head and kiss her and with one final thrust I exploded into her the excess juices dripping onto the bed. With no strength left Astraea fell onto the bed face first with me landing on her back. My desirers satisfied my cock retuned to normal and exited my wife's love tunnel. I rolled of Astraea and started catching my breath.

Lemon End

After about a minute of catching our breath Astraea scooted over to me and wrapped her arms around me as I did the same. We just sat there looking into each other eyes for God only knows how long until she finally said something. "I love you (F/N) my husband, my master." "I love you to Astraea my sweet angel wife, I still cant believe how blest I am to have you." I sigh "I only wish we could have a baby together." Astraea looked down in shame I'm sorry I cant have children master." she said clearly sad. "Hey look at me." I lifted her chin up "you have nothing to be sorry for I was just thinking out loud if I cant have a baby with you then I don't want one at all. All we just need to do is embrace the old Team Dai Gurren motto throw logic out and do the impossible, we will find a way to have a baby just you wait and see." Astraea giggled "you really love that anime don't you?" " Nowhere as much as I love you." I said as I kissed her. I let out a long yawn " well goodnight my sweet angel and happy anniversary." "Goodnight my dear husband and may this year be as wonderful as the last.

About half an hour later

Astraea eyes shot opened suddenly but her eyes weren't red like always they had a simmer and computer like look to them. Then Astraea spoke in a monotone voice " Pandora system activated. Semen confirmed inside womb. Updating systems so womb may conceive an offspring. Update begin in 3,2,1." Astraea then shut her eyes and retuned to sleep. As for her husband he slept threw the whole thing. But with that update events had been set in motion that would change two worlds.

And thus it begins!

FYI I will be switching between this and birds of a feather every week so I don't burn out.

I hope you all have a kick ass day.