Baby's Power

Crying that what the first few weeks of parenthood were filled with crying. Kamina would cry on and on only stopping every few hours. Thankfully everyone even Tomoki help us out. Even Daedalus who had gone home was doing her best to hid us from Minos prying eyes. Nymph and Ikarus loved looking after Kamina the most Nymph loved bouncing the baby in her arms and Ikarus just loved rubbing his head. Astraea even though she was nerves and had know idea what to do without help she had a very motherly warmth whenever she was with Kamina. I would come home just lay on her stomach paying with Kamina blowing raspberries on his stomach making him belly laugh. Another time I came home and both of them were crying on the floor "What happened here?" "Kamina started crying I couldn't get him to stop then the next thing I knew I was crying to." She bailed while her wings flapped. I let out a sigh and went and held them until they stopped.

Things were both joyful and stressful. It was joy full when it was just the three of us on my days off in the morning we would sit on the back porch and just enjoy the August air. One day we out and some need a dipper change so I got to work but when turned my back for a moment to get the powder and when I turned back around Kamina was gone. I frantically looked around then the stream of pee landed on my head. It only took a micro second for me to put everything together when the pee stopped I looked up to see my son in the air his tiny wings flapping. "Our son is flying master!" Astraea said as she adjusted her sun hat that matched her white flowing summer dress. "Indeed, be a dear and get him down while I change.

One evening about a week later I was in bed Astraea had just put down Kamina down in the nursery and came into our bedroom and laid down next me I closed my eyes to get some sleep but then I felt Astraea crawl on my chest. I opened my eyes to see hers. "Astraea what are you..." My question was answered when she started rubbing her massive breasts up and down my chest. "(FN) dear do you won't to have some fun?" "Of cores I do but we will have to be quite." I said with a smirk as I ran my hand down mt wife's back her warm flesh igniting my desire as I reached down and squeezed her supple ass. Our lips meet and she started to moans. The fires were just starting to get hot as started to remove her night gown when Kamina just had to start crying. I rolled my eyes "I take care of this you go to bed."

I went into the nursery and picked up my son and started to rock him. "Hey shh, shh it OK its OK daddy's hear." Slowly Kamina started to drift back to sleep. "You are my sunshine my only sunshine you make me happy when skies are grey you'll never know dear how much I love you so please don't take my sunshine away." Kamina drifted back to sleep and I set him back down and kissed his forehead "Sleep well my son."

Then one day I came home to a sight I was not fond of. Sugata was looking after Kamina today but the same time he was also taking nots of my son as he were studding a new animal. "Kamina is nine months old and he is growing at the rate of normal baby his age. Other then his wings he yet to display an amazing feat." He spoke into his recording device as he watched my sun play with his toys. I marched over to Sugata and got right in his face "My son is not a study subject to scratch your new world interest itch." I said my nose flaring." Sugata just looked at me for a second then adjusted his glasses "(FN) you sun is the first of his kind we have no idea what he is or what he is capable of. There is a whole world of the unknown inside your son and you don't want to investigate?" "That is correct we will see what he is capable of when he gets older until then let him be.

 "I agree with (FN) let Kamina have his childhood." We turned to see Mikako holding Kamina "Besides my dear husband you should be putting your energy into more important matters. she said as she licked her lips in a lustful way "Were trying again tonight?" Sugata asked his right eye twitching. Mikako nodded "Come now little one it's time for your bath." After my boss left the room I turned back to Sugata "What was that about?" "Ever sense Kamina was born Mikako has been wanting a child of her own of the past few months we have been trying to get pregnant but know luck yet." He sighed "The sooner she gets pregnant the better I can keep this up much longer." "What's wrong?" Sugata gave me a dead serious look "The only thing I will say is this having sex with my wife is simultaneously the most agonizing and pleasurable experience of my life." "That sound strangely like her." Sugata then gave a very rare heartfelt smile "But I love her and nothing in this world or the new one will ever change that."

About a month later it was just after Mikako and Sugata's one-year anniversary and I had busted my ass cocking for the party they held. Kamina was on a table in the kitten just playing with toys. I went put some dishes away when I lost balance and slammed into the wall causing it to shake. An iron pot that was on a shelf above my son fell off and fell right on Kamina's head he started to cry bloody murder. I started to move to pick him up the sudden spark in him mouth caused me to jump out of the way. Good thing I did because the moment I did paradise song green laser blast erupted from his moth just barely missing me. When the beam stop I looked in shock as the kitchen was gone and the moonlight was now shining in. I looked back at my sun who had fallen asleep still siting up. I went over to Kamina and poked his check he was indeed asleep. Then I looked over and there it was the iron pot that landed on my sons head and it had a head size dent in it.