Harpies Attack

Things were calm Astraea was breastfeeding Kamina as I laid right next to her everyone else was in the kitchen having tea as the sun began to rise. All of the Satsukitane servants had turned in for the night. I looked at my son quietly drinking his milk "Remember son you're only borrowing your moms breast they still belong to me." I said jokingly as Astraea hit me in arm. Then there was a knock at the door. "I'll get it" I walk over to the door and opened it. Standing in the doorway was a woman in a white long flowing nightgown with long flowing sky-blue hair, bangs that covered her eyes and a pair of pure white wings on her back. "Hello can I help you?" "Yes, I'm hear to see my grandson" I froze and slowly turned my head in a very slow creek board way. "Astraea your moms hear to see you...apparently."

The woman introduced her self as Daedalus the creator or mother of Astraea, Nymph and Ikaros and she had come all this way to hold her grandson the worlds first Nephilim. After Ikaros Nymph and Astraea confirmed who she was, Astraea handed Kamina to her. Daedalus slowly rocked Kamina humming a tune I didn't know. "I originally didn't foresee this." She said. "Come again? I asked "I originally planed for my daughters to live there lives in the care of Tomoki. When you moved here from America I did think much of you but when you started to tack a genuine interest in Delta I wonder would happen to the two of you and I must say I have say I am very happy for the two of you and your baby." Daedalus replied "Yes, it is the miracle of life but one question remains." Sugata said as he strained his glasses "We still don't know how Astraea managed to get pregnant."

"I think I have an answer." Daedalus said as she stopped rocking Kamina. "The Pandora System I created it as a self-evolution system intended to evolve every ability they my daughters have even repair broken systems. However, it seems that unique to Delta her pandora system it self has evolved. Pandora was originally designed to evolve combat abilities but it seems that Pandora has been evolving Delta passively even I have noticed her increase in intelligent. Which lead me to the only conclusion I could come up with. I have watched (FN) over the eyes and his attempts to raise Deltas IQ even just a single point. The only conclusion I could come to was that (FN) was putting so much love and effort into teaching and caring for Delta that it silently activated her Pandora system and it slowly raised her intelligent over the years. Eventually the system evolved Delta to the point to where she could grant her masters greatest wish to give him a baby. The first Nephilim or to put it as simply as I can put it Kamina is angelborg an cyborg angle. an organic and synthetic being his DNA has both genes and binary code. Again, that is the best explanation I can come up with to describe what Kamina is."

"OK that one question answer but why did you send Ikaros to Tomoki in the first place?" Sugata asked next. Daedalus face suddenly became as red as a tomato "Well I uh..." She glanced at Sohara of whom is had been avoiding looking at the whole time she was hear. Daedalus opened her mouth to speck but was cut by my roof exploded.

Everyone hit the deck as Kamina started to cry. I looked up and up in the sky were the harpies I hadn't seen them in years. The two pointed their arm cannons and their lasers sights landed on my son's head and fired. Thankfully aunt Ikaros leaped in front my son and created an aegis shield. As the smoke cleared Ikaros began to glow as she entered Uranus queen mode and rocked up and air tackled both harpies bringing them higher into the sky. Nymph stood up summoned her armor and flew off after Ikaros as her hacking filed went up. Finally, Astraea stood up and started to summon her armor but started to crackle with electricity then she collapsed face first to the ground. "Delta you just gave birth you're in no condition to fight!" Daedalus shouted as she handed me Kamina and rushed over to her daughter's side. "I must fight I must protect my baby boy!" Astraea said as she shoved her mother off stood up summed her armor and sword and shield and was about to take off when I spoke up.

"I order you not to fight!" I shout "Astraea you heard you mother you in no condition to fight. What if something happens to you that would leave me a widower and Kamina without a mother the same day he was born. This a direct order from your master you not fighting and that is final." Astraea just stared at me this was only the second time I had given her a direct order the first time was when I ordered her to never say fuck again. "I obey master." Astraea said as she powered down and collapsed in her mother's arms. "Rest now Delta you sisters will deal with the harpies." Daedalus said as she stroked her daughter's head.

The battel was one sided just like last time but this time the harpies fought like the were afraid of what would happen if they lose. The harpies fought till it looked like they would fall to pieces only then did they retreat. Nymph and Ikaros came back down with a few bruises Ikaros had more then Nymph. As Sohara and Daedalus tended to the two of them. Mikako and I noticed the gleam return to Sugata's eyes the same gleam he had when he was fascinated by the new world back in high school. "It would appear that the ruler of the Synapse is aware of Kamina's existence." I said "But why would he attack Kamina he is just baby?" Sohara asked concerned. "eliminating a potential threat, I'd wager." Mikako said with her usual grin. I sigh "This can only mean one thing." "That our days of peas and quite are once again coming to an end." Tomoki whined as he placed his head in his hands.

Oh boy things are starting to heat up. What will happen to the new family and their friends. You'll have to wait and see.

Hope you all have a kick ass day.