Birth

I warped the tape measuring around Astraea's belly. Measuring how big her belly gotten over these past 8 months. I was getting the final measurements in when I felt something kick my hand I looked up at Astraea and she must have felt it to because she smiled wide. I kissed and rubbed Astraea's belly "Hey there little one I'm you dad your mom and I can't wait to finally meet you." I whisperer to my unborn child. The reality of the situation began to set in I set down on the fire place. Astraea slowly lowered herself and sat next to me. "Honey are you all wright?" she asked I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and laid my head against hers as I started to stroke her long flowing golden blond hair that was so long she could sit on it. "Where going to have a baby Astraea a fucking baby I can't believe it." Astraea grabbed my check and pulled hard "No swearing around the baby masters!" "but they aren't born yet" I said with my wife still pinching my check. "But babies can words learn words while they are still in the womb and I don't want his or here's first world to the f word you ordered me to never say it so I don't want it around our baby got it!" "I got it now let go please!"

Astraea let go of my check and sighed "(F/N) when my old master sent me down to earth to kill Tomoki I thought I would complete my mission and return back to the Synapse and yet her I am happy married to an infinitely kinder master then my previous one. One who loves with all that he is and I'm pregnant with our child and he tells me that this baby is the physical embodiment of our love." I smile "Yes Astraea" I took her hand and placed it on her belly this baby is our love given life and I will do everything I can to make all of us a happy family.

"Specking of making me happy." Astraea wrapped her arms around my neck and brought our lips together. One small perk of Astraea being prepatent was that her drive had gone up. We made out a few moments as I fondled her breasts that were now double their original size and they were already huge to begin with. But just as things were getting instance. Astraea let go of me and grabbed her tummy and started to wince in pain. "Another contraction?" I asked as Astraea nodded her head. I took my wife's hand and sat with her until it past. "Your contractions are getting closer and closer it won't be long now. Can I get you anything dear?" "A big bowl of strawberry ice-cream" My wife said her eyes twinkling.

The rest of the week went by slowly I was so nevus about being a father I was so scared I would screw this up big time. All of these thoughts were running threw my had as got a bowl of fried rice as a midnight snack for Astraea but I was barely out of the kitchen when I heard her screamed bloody murder I dropped the bowl and sprinted to the bed. Astraea was siting up in bed holding her belly her face was drenched in sweat. "It's time!" immediately I called Mikako and told her it was time and a moment latter the Satsukitane estate came to life. Mikako and Sugata both agreed that it would be best if the baby was born at home. They believed there would be problem if the baby was born at a hospital. Everyone in town thought Astraea, Nymph and Ikaros were all hardcore cos-players so the ignored their wings but if a baby came out of the womb with tiny wings on its back that would be a problem.

The whole gang and a few Satsukitane family servants were there and things were get in mess Astraea was siting in Ikaros's lap for safety Ikaros had my wife in a full nelson to try and keep Astraea from breaking anything with her incredible strength.

Hearing my wife's screams of agony was like a knife threw my heart. I wanted to hold her hand but when she crushed the night stand by griping it to hard I had second thoughts. "Come on Astraea just one more push! Sugata said encourage her. With one final scream and push I heard it.

The sound of a new life entering the world. "It a Boy" Sugata said his voice brimming with joy on having delivered the worlds fist offspring of a human and an angeloid. Sugata wrapped my son in a blue blanket and handed him to me. As I held my son in my arms for the first time two things came to mind one was how warm he was and two I finally understood what my mom said. That I would never understand how she loved me until I had my own child I had barely known my son for less then a minute and would all ready give my life for him. "Let my hold him." Astraea said as she held out her arms. I went over to her and placed our son in her arms. In all time I have been with my wife she had never seen a baby. She looked at her son with so much love in her eyes. She look at him like he was the most important thing in all of creation. She had fallen for him just like I had. I then noticed Ikaros and Nymph were standing at the foot of the bed. " He's a male but all angeloids are female and he has no white antenna like the three of us." Ikaros said with the same bland expression on her face. "True but remember Alpha he was made inside Delta not in a lab in the Synapse, nature decided to make him a boy. I just pray he doesn't end up like Tomoki." Nymph replied "Agreed" the whole room said at once. "HEY!" Tomoki said in protest.

"So, have you two love birds though of a name yet?" Sohara asked. Astraea looked up at me "any ideas honey." I stood there thinking for a moment. "It was support to be impossible for you to get pregnant Astraea but you did and though we still don't know how it happened but there one thing I'm certain of. This baby is more than our love given flesh he is the embodiment of doing the impossible so I can only think of one name... Kamina." Kamina made a soft mumble "I think he likes it." Mikako giggled. I leaned down and kissed my newborn son "Welcome to the world Kamina Walter (L/N).

Meanwhile at the Synapse

Daedalus had tears of joy streaming down her face. When she created Ikaros and the first generation of angeloids nearly an eternity ago the idea of her daughters having the capacity to breed with humans was something she thought she would never be able to program or build into them. She thought it was just a crazy fantasy best to be forgotten. But now as she watched the birth of her grandson threw her observation device she saw the potential for the realization of a dream she thought long dead. The union of the world above and below. Daedalus couldn't contain her self any more she had to hold her grandson in her arms. She turned off her observation device with the last image one the screen being Ikaros rubbing the baby's bald head. And she prepared to head down to Earth.

However, Daedalus was not the only person to spy in on Kamina's birth. In the throne room of the Synapse, Minos the master of the Synapse sat on his thrown in anger he had shattered his whine glass so hard the shards dug into his palm but his anger overshadowed his pain. In truth Minos was more afraid than angry. True he was discussed that an insect had sexual relations and had a child with his former slave. The reason he did stop the two from marrying was because he thought it would be fun to laugh at Delta as she stayed young while the insect grew old and died. What was he afraid of you ask ... the unknown. Yesterday the idea of a nephilim being born was the last that would cross his mind. Like Daedalus he though it was an impossibility and yet now on the screen of his observation device one did exist and it was Delta's child.

Minos had no idea what this nephilim was capable of and that terrified him. Where Daedalus saw hope, Minos saw an abomination that could destroy everything he had created. "Harpies!" he screamed "Yes master?" the two replied as they bowed "Fly down to earth and kill Delta's child now!" "Yes master." They replied as they set off. "TERMINATE THE NEPHILIM TERMINATE IT NOW!"

Oh boy you and Astraea are new parents and a battle is imminent and what will be the results. Hopefully I will get the next chapter done soon I'm starting to get existed myself. I hope you all have a kick ass day.

Oh and FYI Kamina's middle name Walter is my grandpa's name.