First Day OF High School

"Oh (FN) baby that's it right there that's the spot." Astraea said as I kissed her neck as we lay on our bed with no close on. "What's with this sudden love making?" she asked "You haven't been this instance in ages." "Do I need a reason to make love to my wife I said as I tried pushing my nightmare out of my head. Just then the front door opened and Kamina came in "I'm home!" he shouted. Astraea and I jumped off the bed and in a mad dash put our close on. I buckled my belt just as Kamina nocked on our bed room door. "I'm back." "Welcome home sweet heart." Astraea aid as opened the door and looked at our son. I pocked my out the doorway and saw my boy my flesh and blood was starting high school in two years week I couldn't believe how much time has passed. Emotion swelled within me as I brought my son in for a hug. "I love you so much Kamina." "I love you to dad." He said as he returned the hug.

Finally, the day came and Kamina and Athena went off to their first day of high school. At work a couldn't help but think of the day Astraea introduced herself to the class "My name is Astraea and of all food I have tried rice balls are my favorite." I smile remembering that simpler time. Now people start to stare as they see a 34-year-old man holding hands with a teenage looking girl with wings.

All these things were running threw my head as a put I put the finishing touches on the cake for the first day of high school party the gang and I were having at Tomoki's place once the kids got off school. The time finally arrived and the door slammed open and Athena stomped in and shoved in her mouth full of chex mix the look of death in her eye. "Athena dear everything alright." Mikako asked her daughter. "It hasn't even been a day yet and Kamina already has a girlfriend. Hell she practically threw herself at him. He even went and sat with her at lunch and forgot abought me now he is bringing her over hear. Just then the door opened again and Kamina walked in with his arm arrowed a pretty brown-haired girl whose body was the definition of lust. "Hello every one this my girlfriend Madison Gilbert." Madison bowed her head "Its lovely to meet you all I hop we all can be great friends." She said with a smile. As the party went on Madison told us abought herself, she was born in northern Europe and her parents moved hear a few months ago. She was a very sweet but in my head the theme of the great's detective Mr. L Lawliet stated playing. Something wasn't right in real life no girl throws themselves at a guy this fast. Even in front of Astraea and I, Madison acted boldly flirtatious towards Kamina. Now a know my son is a catch by no proper relationship gets this intimate this fast.

Finally, as the things were winding down Madison still had her arms wrapped around my son's left. "Kamina walk me home pleas." she said while batting her eyes. "Sure "Id love to!" he said with a deep blush. "Oh, goody I'll get my purse" Madison went back to the kitchen where I was picked up her purse. "Have a wonderful day Mr. (LN)" She said as she bowed her head. "Oh, you to Madison." Then in that moment it happened even though it was for a fraction of a second and after it was over I droughted what I had seen. I looked into Madison's eyes and saw nothing it was like looking into the abyss or the eyes of Cthulhu, I saw no soul in her eyes as she smiled at me. But like a fart in the wind it vanished as fast as it came.

After Kamina and Madison left Astraea and the rest of us were cleaning up that I spoke up. "Dose anyone else feel uneasy around Madison?" "You to (FN) not just me." Sohara said with a worried looked on her face. "Yeah talk about creepy." Tomoki said with shudder. "I agree with master the is something off abought that girl. Ikarus said with usual bland expression and voice. Nymph hugged her self and shivered. Astraea Sugata and Mikako all nodded in agreement. "She is a floozy!" Athena shouted before chugging her Dr. Pepper. That hore has stolen the boy of my dreams I want Kamina to be MY boyfriend she thought to herself.

3rd person

Kamina and Madison arrived at her place. Madison twirled on the spot. "Thank you for taking me home." Madison reached out and pulled Kamina's head to her chest. "You're so wonderful Kamina you everything a girl wants in a guy. Your smart handsome kind and humble. I'm so happy you're my boyfriend." As much as Kamina loved the feeling of his face against soft breast He pulled his head away. "So Kamina do you want to come in my parents be home for a few more hours." She said with a deep blush on her face. Kamina took a deep breath "Look Madison I'm flattered you want me to come in. But I haven't even known you a whole day yet and when mom and dad tooled me about the birds and bees, I promised I would wait until I was in love. Pulse it getting late and I got homework to do so I'll see you tomorrow ok" Kamina leaned forward and kissed Madison on the check then left.

Madison closed the door to her home and went to her room and turned on her computer. And Minos's face should up "Report Omega." Madison bowed "I think I came on a little strong but other than that I have the Nephilim the line and once I have reeled him in, I will kill him master." Minos smiled evilly "Good don't flail me Omega my ultimate creation.