A Fresh Start

Hello Reader, I know that you'll most likely skip this part but I would like a quick moment to say that if you are triggered by self-harm, gore, and/or violence that this is not the book for you. I'm creating this book to set my mind at ease and keep my brain busy. This book is based on my improv basically, you might see references from other shows, movies, and/or games. I hope you all enjoy this story, I will try my best to upload A LOT. Any way please enjoy and have an A1 day! :) ((THIS STORY IS ALSO ON QUOTEV I AM THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

I stepped into my new room, and took it in. I lived in Ireland my entire life, it was hard for me to deal with change. The only reason I'm here for is for my father, my scumbag of a mother pissed all over us for the entire eight-teen years of my life. She was not only an insane bitch but a cheater, a liar and just an overall fucking cunt. I sighed, as I walked to the bathroom door, that was across my unfinished bed. I opened the door and walked in, it was pleasant, everything was a beautiful white marble, I had a walk-in shower and a huge mirror. I walked in front of it and starred at myself. I looked more pale than I did three months ago, I could be a fucking albino. My icy blue eyes wore heavy dark bags under them, I threw up my curly red hair up in a bun and washed my face with cold water.

Knock, knock!

I dried my face and walked out of my bathroom, opening my bedroom door to see my father. He looked a lot like me, pale face, heavy eye bags, and fucked up hair. He smiled "How you holding up baby girl?" he asked pinching my nose, I scrunched up my nose and shoved his hand away, laughing. "I like this place" I lied, smiling at him. He ruffled up my hair"You better this house cost me a pretty penny" he laughed. "As if!" I said, punching his gut "You're one of the top five BEST surgeons in the world!". He only smiled and shook his head, my father was always modest. He could never take a compliment, but I guess I was the same. He patted my shoulder "Better head off to bed, you got school tomorrow", I nodded "Goodnight dad, I love you". He walked away into his room and I closed the door, flopping onto my mattress. I stayed up for hours thinking about my whore of a mother, even thousands of miles away the bitch still pisses me off, oh well...

~~~

My father dropped me off at school an hour late. I begged him just to wait for tomorrow to drop me off. He of course refused, telling me that it wasn't a big of a deal I was making it out to be. I stepped out of the car, not bothering to wave back at him, I heard him mumble about teenagers and drive off. I huffed, looking up at the new hell hole, "I only have to deal with it for a while longer" I muttered aloud. I decided to walk to the office that was in front of the school. I few snobbish looking women sat at the front desks. I slowly walk up to one that looked the nicest out of the bunch. Her brown hair was put into a tight bun you'd usually see ballerinas wearing, she wore some dress top and pencil skirt. She looked up at me "You signing in late?" she spoke in a rude tone, I furrowed my brow "Well..." I started "I'm new here an-" before I could finish, she interrupted me "New students are to be here by 7 o'clock sharp for a tour" she snapped. I leaned over the counter and put on the best bullshit smile I could "I'm terribly sorry Ma'am, you are absolutely right!" I said in a high pitch, smart ass tone. I grabbed the stupid DIY flower pen she held in her hand and opened the binder that said "Sign-in" in bright bold letters. I scribbled my name down and the time, slamming the binder close and slowly setting the pen behind the counter.

The bitch sat there, starring at me as I slowly walked away. Honestly who did she think she was, pissing all over me like that? This is public school, not some goodie two shoes school full of smart asses. I walked towards glass door, behind the glass was a courtyard full of trees and greenery. I opened the door and walked out, a few tall buildings stood around the yard. I walked to a bench, sitting down and putting my bag on the table. I laid my head down on the wood "I swear to god I'm gonna fucking cry" I said aloud, as I dug the tips of my shoes into the dirt. I felt the weight of the other side go down "Then why not cry?" a voice asked, I shot my head up to see some boy, he looked like those scene kids you'd see jaywalking. "Fuck off" I said, starring at him, he had this electric blue hair that pissed me off, it was too fucking bright. "Aren't you a ray of sunshine?" he laughed, even his laugh was annoying. I wanted to bury his face in the ground beneath my fucking boot.