Defining Fucked Up

((WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL UNDERTONES AND GORE!! READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED))

Again if you are triggered by sexual undertones, gore OR violence then please don't read!! Have an A1 day!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hopped into bed, not even bothering to change. My chest felt heavy, the feeling was animus. Was this guilt? Sadness? Fear? When was I going to stop shrugging off my emotions? I sighed and grabbed my phone from my bedside table. I opened it up and looked through my Instagram, I didn't have a large following like the rest of my old friends. I really did miss them. A notification popped up on my phone "You have a follow request from Ava O'Neil" I rubbed my eyes. "What the..." I said, tapping on the profile. My heart dropped as I saw pictures of me... from tonight. I tapped on a picture with me, Morgan, and Jacob in it, they were all tagged in the same photo. My hands were cold and sweaty, it was hard to keep my grip on my phone. I was terrified... was this some sick joke? Did Jacob intend on pranking me? I looked closely at the angle the photo was taken. The eyes from the back of the bar... No no it cant be. I accepted the follow request and messaged the fake profile.

"Yeah yeah Jacob, gr8 fucking joke" there was an automatic reply..

"You look so cute when you're scared" I bit the inside of my cheek, trying to focus as my hands shook uncontrollably

"Piss off! I'm trying to go to bed" No I wasn't afraid of a dumbass joke.

"That red bra was cute you know" I knew it was Jacob! It had to be, its just like him to fucking say shit like this. I think...

"I'm going to bed now" I exited the conversation and got another follow request from Morgan this time...

I accepted her request quickly and opened her message request. She had sent a post from the fake account, I opened the post, it was a picture of Morgan and I at the gas station, it was taken from at least a yard away.

"What the actual fuck" she sent

"Its not my account I stg! This was probably Jacob!"

"Ik that Jacob didnt do this, hes passed out on my couch... What did the fake account send you??" I didn't want to look back at the messages... yet I knew I had to... I quickly reopened the messages from fake Ava it had kept texting me stuff, it started to make me disgusted and angry. They kept calling me pet names like "Darling, babe, sexy, ect". I took a quick screenshot and went back to Morgans conversation.

"Here.." I sent, attaching the screenshot to the message

"Wtf... This is fucking creepy..."

"How do you think I feel??"

"I'm calling the police right now"

"Me too" I hit the exit button and began to dial for 9-1-1...

A hot breath hit the back of my neck and before I could scream a hand covered my mouth. I tried screaming for my fathers help, but I couldn't. I struggled against the attacker, hitting, kicking, biting, ect. The hold they held on me was too strong. The other hand grabbed my left wrist and twisted it behind my back. I could feel the tears weld up in my eyes as they pushed my face into the bed and binned my wrists together with a thick rope. I screamed into my mattress and kicked as hard as I could, eventually kicking the person in the grind. I heard the person groan and fall backwards. I quickly jumped up on my feet, as did they. I could see the shape of a manly figure come towards me, I leaned back and head butted them. Which sent both of us to the ground. I'd admit the attack was sloppy and it hurt me as well, but it was the only thing I could think of doing. I tried getting back up from the ground. Everything was out of focus, my breaths were sharp. I could hear the person getting back up again. They grabbed a fist full of my hair and yanked me back up "Did you really think moving to America would stop me?". My blood ran ice cold and my body went completely limp. "R-Ryan?" I coughed out "No it's the goddamn tooth fairy" he growled, throwing me back on the bed. He hit the light switch and took off a black ski mask, exposing his beautiful honey green eyes, the same eyes I thought I had fallen in love with.

He leaned over me and slid his hand up my shirt. I began to cry "Please don't... Just stop..." I pleaded. "I'm afraid its too late for that one Princess". I tried my hardest to scoot away from him, he put his other hand on my throat "If you struggle, you'll just make it last longer". I felt my lip tremble "DAD!" I screamed, Ryan only laughed at me "Don't worry about him" he smiled as he roughly kissed my jawline, his hand kept sliding his way further up my shirt, I could feel his lower half grind against me, all I could do is sit there and take it. His grip around my neck grew tighter and tighter. He gripped my shirt and tore it off my chest "I like you better like this" he licked his lips as he grabbed onto the middle of my bra, I shut my eyes tightly "Now be a good girl an-". I could feel a warm liquid drip onto my bare chest. I opened my eyes... His eyes twitched as they stared back at me, they looked dull.... His body fell on top of mine, I felt drenched in his thick blood. I lay there motionless, not understanding what had just happened. Was luck really on my side...?

"Its a good thing I showed up when I did sweetcheeks" I looked up. It was the same man, he stared down at me with those eyes at the bar. His hood was down this time, exposing his long jet black hair. He held a long blood stained knife in his right hand, he held it up and watched the blood trickle down the blade. His eyes sifted to meet mine, he looked at me like I was his prey. He leaned closer to me, pressing the knife against my cheek. His eyes hadn't blinked once, he lifted his hand up to the bandana he wore around his mouth and began to slowly pull it down, until it finally slipped off. My eyes widen more than they already were. He wore a crazed smile that was cut into his cheeks, it exposed his stained teeth and discoloured gums. I wanted to scream, but I couldn't. I just sat there, staring at him. He licked his lips as he pressed the knife harder against my cheek. I felt a tear fall down my eye, this was where I was gonna die and there's nothing I can do about it. He put his hand firmly on my jaw and turned my head to the side, he leaned closer and licked my tears. "You look cute when you're scared" he cooed, I began to cry harder as he pressed his lips against my earlobe.

I wasn't one to cry, I wasn't one to show my emotions. I wasn't submissive to no one. Absolutely no one. I could feel the wounds from his cut smile rub against my cheek, like sandpaper against porcelain. My body began to heat up as he whispered his "sweet nothings" in my ear. "I've never killed someone quite as unique as you my Darlin, I wonder what sounds you'll make as I rip your intestines out". I grinded my teeth, I curled my tiny fists into balls. The mattress dipped down as he fully climbed on top of me holding his upper body with his hands that were placed above me. He looked down at me, "Now my dear for the main event" he said, taking his blood stained knife to my chest. I stared at him "Likewise!" I screamed as I kneed him in the fucking balls, he groaned as I used my body weight to shove him off of me. "You fucking bitch!" he growled as he held onto his crouch, I stood up quickly and ran out of the bedroom and down the hall. "Dad??" I screamed "Dad where are you?!". I quickly made my way to his room "Dad! Are you in here?!" I screamed, there was no answer. I growled and shoved myself into the door, trying to bust it open. "You think things are just gonna resolve like that girly?!" screamed the psycho murderer from across the hall. He charged at me quickly, I kept shoving myself into the door harder and harder. But I knew I wasn't strong enough. I heard the killer ran faster towards me, laughing like a mad man, just before he could ram his knife into me I dodged to the side. The dumbass actually face planted into the fucking door!

The door busted open and the killer fell to the floor. I quickly got up and rushed into see my father. He was cuffed to the bedpost, as gagged with a rag. I cried in joy, happy to see he was still alive. He screamed as I walked towards him "Dad! Dad!! I'm so happy you're okay!!" I ran towards him and hugged him tightly. "Check mate" I heard from behind me, as a sharp feeling went through my lower back. I choked out my own blood. As the maniac laughed, he grabbed a fist full of my hair tugged me backwards. I saw my father cry as the knife was put up to my throat. I closed my eyes, everything felt so warm, the taste of copper filled my mouth and I felt the blade against my neck. I could hear my fathers sobs and sirens. Wait... Sirens? "Shit!" the man said as he dropped me to the floor "shit shit shit!" I could hear his heavy footsteps run out of the room and down the stairs. The blood gushed out of me, I felt everything go dark and eventually silent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END! YAYYYY FINALLY THIS STUPID BOOK IS OVER :)

(Its really not)