A Lesson To Be Learned

Hello Readers, I hope you're actually enjoying the story. It's at 200 reads right now (on Wattpad) and I'm feeling quite proud. Remember I do this for fun and really don't wanna be pushed. Anyway I'll let you read, have an A1 day!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I starred at him as he towered over me, I shook in fear. "Miss me?" He cooed, I felt hot tears welling up in my eyes again "W-what do you want?" I murmured, he slammed his hand onto the hood of the car. "Gonna need to speak up Princess" he said. My knees felt weak, my head spun, I tried to get the words out but all I could manage to get out was small stutters.

He started to slowly run his hand through my hair "So soft.." he smiled. He slowly raised his hand to cup my face, I flinched and tried moving away but was cornered. "There's no need to be scare-" I cut him off "Don't taunt me". He slammed on the hood again and I flinched once more, making him laugh maniacally.

"You know, after what I did for you.." he said "you should be grateful to me". I glared "You tried to kill me" I hissed through my teeth. "I can't help it" he wrapped his hand around my throat firmly, but enough for me to breathe. I starred at him, my eyes felt like they could pop out, his eyes never left mine. He smirked as if he was daring me to try something. "You know.. you're father sure did give me a difficult time just to see you" I gave him a puzzled face. "I found it entertaining each night you stayed up, tossing and turning.. you starred into the darkness right at me, then tell yourself it's all in your head". "You were in my house?!" I scowled at him, he laughed "You act surprised" he tightened his grip around my throat "How else would I give my Princess her presents".

My face grew red from rage and my hands curled into fists."Awww look at you getting all mad, how cute" he taunted, I quickly grabbed his wrist and bit his hand as hard as I could. He cursed and pulled it back, letting go of my throat. "You shouldn't have done that Darling" he growled "Big fucking mistake!" He lunged at me, grabbing me by my hair and reaching his hand in his pocket. I grabbed his arm and turned towards him, kneeing him in the stomach before he could take out what I can only guess was his knife. He held his stomach and stepped back. I lunged at him, knocking him to the ground, the knife slid out of his hoodie pocket. I reached my arm for it, but he pulled me back by my hair.

I felt him twist my hair around his fist and pull back harder. I cried out in pain as he flipped me over him and landed me on my face, into the dirt. I struggled as he got ontop of me "I haven't fought like this in years!" He cried out "I'm quite impressed". I growled as he pushed my face into the dirt. "Fuckin kill me already!" I hissed, he only laughed "You're too fun to kill quickly" he said as he let go of my tangled hair. He got off of me and I slowly sat up, my whole body trembling.

I turned to look at him, he picked up his knife from the ground and stuffed it down his pocket. "Let's go for a little walk" he said, I looked up at him questionly as I slowly got up on my feet. He began walking towards the surrounding trees, then stopped and looked at me. Taking the hint, I slowly started to walk towards him, managing to step over the poor cop. My heart gave a slight jerk as I looked down at his face. I turned to look back towards Jeff who had his hand out, I declined it by walking up in front of him.

He angrily grabbed my hand and jerked me backwards. I yelped in shock and stumbled back, quickly catching myself. He ignored me and began walking again, dragging me along with him. "Aren't things better when you corporate with me?" He growled softly. "I just wanna go home" I muttered. "Why? To go cuddle your little friend?". I quickly became flustered and my face heated up. "You're lucky I didn't fucking kill her" he said "first she interrupts my show then she has a cuddling fest with you".

"I'm not your property" I said, grinding my teeth . He stopped in his tracks and gripped my hand harder "I don't think you have a goddamn choice now". I yanked my hand away from him "Arsehole" I hissed, quickly punching his face. He didn't flinched, he merely stood there and starred at me. I backed away slowly, he turned away and started walking again. I turned back to look at my house in the distance, then back at him, he was still walking. I cursed under my breath and quickly caught up with him. Knowing if I didn't follow something worse would happen.

We walked for around 15 or 20 minutes, it felt like hours. He didn't say one word, he acted like I wasn't even there, it pissed me off. When he finally stopped it was in front of a trailer home. There was a dull flickering light shinning through the window and littered beer cans surrounded the "front yard". Jeff slowly made his way into the back, I followed quietly. He approached a cracked window to what I could only guess was a bedroom. He slid his fingers in through the small crack and lifted it open.

He slid into the window, quietly. I was somewhat amazed how he manage to not make a sound. I stood dumbfounded, not knowing to follow him in or what. I didn't know who's house this was and why he was sneaking inside.. Truly it wasn't his, he wouldn't need to go through the window. I stepped forward onto dried leaves that made a soft crunch. I noticed the window lock was slightly broken.

An idea sparked inside my head. This was the only window Jeff could go through, the rest were too small for him to even try. If I could quickly pull it closed, it will jam, then I can block the door and call for help. I stepped in front of the window and peaked inside, Jeff was no where in sight. I starred at the window, trying to muster up the courage to even touch it.

"If there's people inside, they all will die." I muttered. My heart jerked and I could feel my stomach turn, I stepped back. Hearing an loud noise from the inside. I cursed aloud and slammed the window shut. I turned to run but quickly looked back after hearing a loud thud against the glass. I starred into the eyes of Jacob.. Jeff had his lifeless face pressed up against the window. His dull, lifeless eyes starred into my soul. I cried out "No, Jacob!". Jeff dropped his body and gave me a psychotic smile. I quickly turn and ran through the trailers "Someone help!" I screamed. I heard him swing the door open, I caught a glimpse of him, he was close. How'd he get so close?!

I screamed louder, until a boy around my age came out of the forest. He wore a black hood, dirt covered jeans and combat boots. I couldn't get a good look at his face. But I ran towards him "Please help!" I screamed louder, my breathing was raspy and I felt like I could faint. The boy stood still starring at me. I turned back looking at Jeff who was standing and starring at me as well. I stopped running and caught my breath. I looked at them both, realizing they weren't starring at me but at eachother.

The boy slowly walked up to me. I shook lightly, as he towered over me. His face was completely shadowed, I grew hypnotic towards him. I didn't blink, I couldn't, it didn't hurt it just.. I felt a cold wet feeling on my face, I shook myself out of my hypnotic state and felt my face. Feeling something wet and sticky. I stepped back away from the boy and starred at my hand, the substance was black. I looked back at the boy, he slowly raised his hoodie up from his head. His face.. no his eyes they were.. I fainted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey readers. Enjoying the story? Then fucking vote on it so my self esteem goes up. Thanks for reading 🖤