How you guys met

Edwin: at Starbucks
You were ordering your drink and you noticed a guy staring at you in the distance.You went to collect your drink and his drink was called out at the same time. He asked for your name and you asked for his. You guys exchanged numbers and became really close friends. It was the third year anniversary of your friendship and he made you guys a candle lit dinner for two and asked you out, and obviously you said yes ;) he finds it adorable how you manage to remember the whole story off by heart!

Nick:you were next door neighbours
Nick always had a crush on you ever since you guys were little but he could never have the guts to say it to your face. Your family and his family were very close and you would always have sleepovers. When you got older he was always there to comfort you when a guy had broken up with you. He would cuddle and play with your hair until you fell asleep in his arms.One day you asked him did he like you and he shyly told you he did and ever since you guys have been inseparable. People find your love story so romantic and always love to hear it!

Brandon:at one of their concerts
As you and y/b/f walked up to meet the boys at their meet and greet, you told      y/b/f that Brandon wouldn't stop looking at you. It was only you left to go  up to the guys. Brandon was at the very end of the line. As you gave the boys gifts they thanked you and moved along. Brandon asked for your number and asked for you to go out with him the next day. You have been going out ever since and have been called everyone's OTP of all time :)
His fans absolutely adore you and think of you as a role model

Austin: comic book store:
As you and your little brother went to look for a birthday present for his friend you wandered around the shop to see if their was anything to catch your eye. You spotted a guy who looked like he worked there as he was wearing a red baseball hat and a red jumper. He showd you where the best comics were and you thanked him. He had told you that he wasn't a worker and you apologised but he didn't mind. You left your purse behind at the store and he gave it back to you and ever since then you guys have been best friends. When you guys are board he always pulls out that comic that he got the day you met and he reads it to you as he plays  with your hair 

Zion: at the club
You and your friends were going out because you wanted to cheer them up. You got to the hottest club in town and saw that 5 guys around your age pulled up the same time as you. The tall guy was your favourite. Half way through the night he asked you to dance with his and you said yes. Before you left you kissed him and gave him your number but forgot to give him your name. That was his favourite part about finding you.
Everyone calls your story the new Cinderella story

Hey guys- this is my first part and I hope that you like it x if you want an imagine I will do one thanks ❤️
                  Katie xox