Imagine Zion:

"Sofia, baby will you get up for me? My leg is hella hurting" I quickly got off of Zion and he moved his leg around to fix his cramp. "No this is what you get for straining yourself at the gym, I told you to stop when it started to hurt" I kissed him on the forehead and he smiled at me. "Mama, why you gotta worry so much, I'm gonna be fine. Besides, I don't need to work out for a while because I'm gonna be busy"

he opened his arm and I slipped in beside him. "Busy with what?" I asked. "Well, with your birthday coming up I got a lot planned for us darling. You are my girl and I wanna treat you right. You gonna be like a princess!" I started laughing and he then hit me gently.

"What's so funny?" He asked with a bare expression . "Well, that's the first time you've called me darling" I hid my face in his jumper but it wasn't too long until he pulled my face out again. "I'll call you whatever I want baby, sugarcane, mamas you name it" He started to tickle me and he knows exactly where to do it. I couldn't breath because I was laughing too much. "S-Stop P-P-Please Zion!?" He kept going until I kicked him lightly and he fell off the bed. "That's one of the many things I love about you y'know" I turned around and smiled. "There's 'many' things?"

He sat on the bed and took a deep breath in "I love your incredibly cute smile, your beautiful hair, your funny personality. Your sense of style.i love how your taller then Edwin and nick and most of all, I love you for being you" my grin had became a huge ass smile by the end of it "Z that was amazing!!! Now come here and cuddle" he scooted over beside me and we sat there for a while until we went out for dinner

This is for @sofia_conte I hope you enjoyed it ❤️❤️