What your parents think of him

Edwin:they love him
They thought that he was going to be like your ex, telling you to do stuff that you didn't want to do and you always buying him stuff but he wasn't. Edwin was always there to comfort you when you needed it and listens to all your problems. He acts like a pure gentleman with your mom and he's always flirting with you in front of them. He always compliments your moms cooking and helps her cook on the off occasion.
Before you guys went out he asked your mother and father for permission because he thought it would be wrong not to

Nick: they don't know
They think that nick can be very doubtful of you when it comes to other guys. When he's with your parents he acts as if your not there and will only talk to your parents. They find that ok but would rather you to get into the conversation as-well. He didn't realise for a while that he was doing it, but he explained that it was only to get them to like him. He loves to help your dad out in the garage when he's working on something new and you and your mom find that adorable. On your first date your dad had to bring you to the restaurant because nick forgot to ask the guys to collect you. He didn't mind though.

Brandon:they love him
Brandon and your parents get along so well. They treat him as if he was their own child. When your sad they always text him because they know he makes you happy. They always make sure that Brandon is fed in your house and let's you guys sleep over at each others house. He got your mom and dad a present for mother's/ Father's Day and they both loved that about him. He always put you first and made sure you were happy and not stressed out.

Austin:they don't like him
They think that Austin is too immature for you and they say that you should be talking to someone with better morals. You never listen to them though and you love him without your parents approval. They always mock him when he's not around and it's only you and you tell them to stop. They didn't really get to know him because they knew he was a "troublemaker" the first time they saw him

Zion:they kind of like him
Zion can have his ups and downs but your parents know that he's only doing it for the right reasons. They see that he has a good heart but sometimes his mouth can get him into a lot of trouble. They always ask him about stuff at home but he's quite shy when it comes to your family because you don't want to make a mistake. He always helps your dad in the IT department as much as he can but he's not the smartest so he always calls you for help. He would stay up until the morning just to make sure you got some sleep when you couldn't and he would always cuddle and kiss your neck when you feel sad.

~I'm sorry this is so late x I've been busy practicing my routine for my dance and I haven't been getting a lot of time x I'll upload 6 tomorrow and then back again to 5 ❤️ requests are open for imagines
Thanks❤️. ~katie xox