Imagine: zion

Zion's PoV:

As I was looking into the camera for the video I am making for the fans about our gender reveal party tonight, aaishah comes up behind me with many cards that have pink and blue on them. I smile up at her and observe all of her features that I had fallen in love with; from the dimples in her back to her dimples in her face, her long brown hair and brown eyes. From the very first day I could tell that she was the one for me and I can't believe we are having another child. I'm caught up in my thoughts that I don't realise that she is laughing at me.

"What Z?" She says to me pinning back her hair with a bobby pin. "Nothing A, don't mind me baby just caught up in all this. This is so surreal." I walked up to her and grabbed her by the waist and pulled her into a hug. She Leaned into the crook of my neck like she always does.
"Caleb, can I ask you a question?" I look down at her and she continues. "Do you think I'll be a good mom, like i know your gonna say yeah but I really wanna know because this baby is ours and I wanna give it my everything." She looks down in disbelief but I grab her by the chin and say

"Aaishah, baby look at me? You are my girlfriend and you are the love of my life. You have been there for me let alone the boys. You even act like our mom for god sake!? You are gonna be the best mom in the whole entire universe and don't doubt yourself baby because we love you" I placed a hand on her stomach and kissed her for head. "Thanks baby, I really needed that" she gathered all the cards and put them on the desk that had a box on it "Yo aaishah, what's that for?" She turned arround and laughed "well, I didn't want to be the only one guessing so I decided that all the guests that came would have to guess if it's a boy or a girl and at the very end, what ever it is, they win a prize?" She placed all the blue cards into one box and all the pink into another.
"I gotta do this video now and I'll be straight down to help you ok?"
"Ok but hurry though my legs are getting sore" she held onto the bannister and walked down the stairs carefully

Aaishahs p.o.v

"Hey Edwin, can I have some help over here" I shout from across the room. He notices me and helps me unload the cakes and treats we got for the party.
"Aaishah,I'm so proud of you, we all are. I'm gonna spoil this child so much you know that right" he said cheeringly at me. I giggled and replied with "what ever you say egg"

I went back upstairs while Zion and the boys were getting the house ready downstairs. I washed my hair and I tied it up in a Wet fishtail braid to make it wavy for this evening. I didn't put too much makeup on since it wouldn't be nessisary . I put on the white dress my best friend bought for me and  I wore flats because I was in no mood to wear high heels.
I called (y/b/f) and asked her how I looked
"Honey, your fine as hell! I can't wait to see you boo *MWAH* she kissed her hand and blew one to me. I did the same and we ended the call

Soon enough it was time to do the gender reveal and I was really nervous. I walked back and forth in my back garden waiting for Zion to hurry on with the cannons that were for the night. Brandon took them to be done and he is the only person who knows what the  baby is and to be honest I trust him. I saw Zion come down the stairs finally with Austin, nick and Brandon. Edwin was with me the whole time to make sure I was ok. I hugged Zion and we walked out to the front yard where there were cameras in each corner we went to.
My mom and dad were the first to speak and then it would've been the guys but they said they didn't really want to

"Aaishah, honey. Ever since you were a little girl, you were so passionate about work. You would thrive until it was 100% perfect and that's why we know you are ready for this. After your first grandchild we were blessed and now we are more blessed to have another. You will still be the exact same person before and after the baby and you have many people who love and support you. We absolutely love the father with our hearts and he is basically a part of our family and we thank you, Zion for bringing our grandchild into the world"

"Mom, dad, that was so beautiful" I was crying at this point and they both pulled me in for a hug.
Edwin came over and tugged me by the shoulder "it's time"
I took Zion by the hand and we both walked down to the front where everyone could see us. Flashes and cameras could be seen all over.
Brandon was the one to give us the hand cannons and said to us to go on the count of three

"1" my heart was beating so fast I thought I was gonna faint
"2" I could feel my palms feel sweatier and sweatier by the second
"3!" And like that we saw blue confetti hit to the ground .
My mom and dad rushed over to my side and hugged me really tight. I was in tears by the end of it and just as everything died down, my mom pointed over to the fountain where Zion was on one knee

"Aaishah, ever since the first day I met you, In that park when I kicked you in the face with a ball by accident, WHICH I DIDNT MEAN TO DO EVERYONE" everyone started laughing and I was in shock as to what was still happening

"I haven't regretted it ever since. I've fallen in love with every single aspect of your body from your toes to your nose and I don't think I'm going to stop any sooner. Your the love of my life and I cannot wait for this little baby boy to come into our lives. Aaishah, what I'm trying to say is, will you marry me?" He held out a ring with a small diamond and it had engraved "a&z" on the inside
"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I said repeatedly and everyone started cheering

"I love you so much baby" Zion said as he hugged me tighter than before.
"I love you too Z"

All of a sudden Austin cane over with a piece of paper with loads of scribbles on it
"So Guys, basically I have come up with a list of baby names for the little one and I would love for  you  to hear them, ok, ok"

We both sat there while he called them out
Chris, joe, Edward, Elijah, Ross. He called out every name under the sun
The last name though was my
favourite

"Z, what about tomorrow?"
"What's tomorrow baby?"
"No the name baby, tomorrow?Isn't it cute?" I said making him smile
"Yeah, Ok his name is tomorrow,
Tomorrow kuwonu!"

- the end
This is for SAYONS_BXTCH thank you so much xoxoxo