Imagine: edwin/brandon

Edwin:

I was glad that this was our final year of school. It wasn't that I hated school it was just the early mornings. Late evenings of studying, never feeling good enough. Always having something to do, I just wanted to relax with nothing to do. I knew Edwin felt the same way, but we would go to college in the spring. We had to get through our last few months of high school. I slammed my locker as I heard the bell ring, I knew I was late so why rush? "Hey" I heard Edwin. "Hey" I turned to face him. "Didn't wake up well this morning?" he placed his arm around my shoulder. "You know me" I sighed as I walked with him. "It happens to the best of us" he chuckled slightly. "Yea" I rolled my eyes playfully. "But you're not rushing to your class," he said. "I'm already late so why rush?" I said as I grabbed his hand. "True," he said. "Why aren't you in class?" I questioned. "Because I wanted to see you" he admitted. "Aw, you're sweet" I smiled as I looked at him. "Well you are my baby girl," he said. "I love you," I said. "I love you more" he kissed my cheek. "Not possible," I said. "It is" he smirked. "Whatever you always say that" I stopped walking. "Because its true" he placed his hands on my hips. I wrapped my arms around his neck, leaning up slightly kissing him softly. I felt him lift me up as he kept the kiss between us. "GET TO CLASS" I heard a teacher yell. I rolled my eyes as he put me down on the ground. I finally made it to my class as he made it to his. We meet up again at lunch and at the end of the day. "Meet at my place?" he asked as we walked out of school. "Sounds good, food?" I asked. "What you want?" he asked. "I don't care I just know I'm starving," I said. "Alright, ill pick up something" he nodded. "Alright see you soon," I said as I kissed his cheek. I got into my car as he got into his, I pulled off before him. I pulled into the driveway, his mom allowed me inside as we waited for him. I went upstairs to his room and laid on his bed. He finally came in with food, he sat down next to me giving me my food. We both sat on the floor and ate our food, things were quiet. After we ate we did our homework and then we just hung out with each other. Graduation was two weeks away and we both couldn't wait. "So what are you doing after graduation?" he asked. "I'm not sure yet, just want to relax for a few weeks before deciding," I said. "Yea same," he said. "Are we going to make it?" I asked. "Of course" he leaned over kissing me softly. "Good" I smiled against his lips. "I have something for you" he got up going to his closet. He came back and handed me a key before sitting down next to me. "What is this?" I looked at him. "My parents are letting me move into the beach house since its close to our school we are going to," he said. "That's cool" I smiled as I gave him the key. "No this one is yours, I want you to move in with me," he said. "Really?" I asked. "Yes, you are my forever," he said. "My forever" I kissed his lips softly. "So?" He asked. "Yes, I will" I nodded as I looked at the key. We kinda moved in a few days before graduation, I couldn't wait to be with him all the time. It was hard at first but once we knew basically everything about each other it got easier.

Brandon:

It was kind of hard having an older boyfriend. Brandon graduated a year before me and was already in college. It seemed like we could only see each other on the weekend. Sometimes that wasn't even possible, I missed being in the same school with him. I knew there were only a few more months before I was finished with school. He would be out of school for the summer so we had all summer to be together. Plus we would be going to the same college in the fall, but with different majors. It seemed like the day was dragging by as if it would never end. The final bell rung and I were out the door. I stopped by my locker to switch books and get the ones I needed. I walked to the back of the school with my best friend so we could get on the bus. I looked down at my phone and saw a message from Brandon. "Sorry girl, I have a ride," I said. "Have fun?" she said as I started to walk the other way. I finally made it to where he was, he was leaning against his car as he waited. "Hey" I smiled as I rushed over to him. "Hey, you" he pulled me close to him. "I missed you," I said. He placed his hand against my chin gently tilting it up. Placing his lips against mine softly kissing me. I leaned up on my tippy toes as I kept the kiss between us. "Thank you," I said as I pulled away slightly. "Its Friday and I wanted to see my girl," he said. "I always want to see you" I bite my lip as I looked up at him. "I know, I have dinner plans," he said. "Sounds good, can I go and change?" I questioned. "Yea you can" he nodded. We both got into the car, he drove me back to my parent's house. "Are you waiting here or?" I asked. "I'll come and pick you up in about an hour," he said. "Alright" I kissed his cheek before getting out of the car. I got into the house and ran upstairs, I didn't know what to wear. I also knew when he said dinner plans that it was probably fancy. I pulled out my little black dress with some gold jewelry. I was fixing my hair when I heard him blow his horn. I chuckled to myself as I finished up before heading out. I got into the car, he pulled me to him kissing me softly. "I love you," I said as I wiped the lipstick from his lips. "I love you" he smiled. He pulled out of my driveway and he took us to our favorite restaurant. He got out and opened the car door for me, reaching for my hand. I grabbed his hand as I got out of the car. They seated us right away and he sat next to me, placing his arm around me. "I love it when you wear that dress" he whispered in my ear. "You like it better when its off" I looked at him. "True" he smirked. "We only come here for special occasions," I said. "Yea and tonight is special," he said. "Oh?" I looked at him. "Yea its been 4 years since we have been dating" he looked at me. "No that is in May" I looked at him confused. "Ok today is the day 4 years ago when I saw you, and you stole my heart," he said. "Aw," I smiled. "Plus I wanted to ask you something," he said. Before he could ask me we ordered our food and our drinks. He grabbed my hand as he turned facing me, I played with his fingers as I looked at him. "What is it?" I asked. "I'm tired of this game we are playing" he started off. "Game?" I looked at him worried. "I love you and I want to spend more time with you," he said. "And I want the same Brandon" I admitted. "Move in with me," he said. "What?" I looked at him. "Move in with me, I want to wake up beside you. I want to hold you when we fall asleep. I want you to be there when I get home" he said. "You do?" I asked. "Of course I do, I can't imagine you not being in my life," he said. "I would love to wake up to you," I said. "That's a yes?" He asked. "Yes," I smiled as I saw him smile grow.  He pulled me close to him, I wrapped my arms around him. I knew this day would come but not as soon as it did. We searched for apartments and finally found one, our next chapter was about to start.