What he likes about you

Edwin: your smile
He loves the way that every time you smile it shows your dimples and it's the cutest thing in the whole wide world. He would always squish your cheeks together and make you look like a fish.

Nick: your body
Nick loves every single inch of your body. He finds every aspect of it intriguing and so he's always telling you you look beautiful and you always blush. When you guys are out he always takes Instagram videos of you walking around and he always captions it as
"How am I so lucky🤤"

Brandon: your eyes
Brandon loves the way that every time you talk about something your passionate about your eyes sparkle in delight. He says it reminds him of the ocean because he can always get deep in thought by just looking at them.

Austin: your sense of humour
With Austin your never shy to show off your funny skills, whether it's trying to make Austin laugh or make him fall weak in laughter. You never try intentionally but in some way he always finds you amusing and he loves that about you. You always make him smile when he's sad and he'll always do the same for you!

Zion: your personality
When you are alone with Zion you let your guard down from being all tough to a gentle flower and he loves the way you trust him so much. You could tell him a million things and he would remember each and every bit of it, and when you start to ramble on he'll shh you up with a kiss.

Hey guys?!
Second chapter is out I'll probably do another two tonight and I'll post about 4/5 a day if I get the chance thank you ❤️
~katie xox