Birthday Gift

Jinyoung's POV

I woke up when I felt something soft on my lips. As I opened my eyes, I was greeted by a person who's lying beside me with a messy hair, but still looks beautiful. "Hey, hwi. Goodmorning, what was that kiss for?", I asked to this cute little guy beside me. "Hi hyung! Well, that's my morning kiss and here's another one coz' it's your birthday today", he replied as he kissed me, AGAIN.

"You really loved spoiling me with your kisses, huh?", I pinched his cheeks and was about to kiss him when someone called me with little voice. "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy", the cute little voice said.

"What is it, baby?"

"Somi wants to greet you a happy birthday. Happy birthday Daddy! Iloveyou", Somi, my daughter who's just 5 years old greeted me. "Thank you, baby. Daddy loves you too", I said and kiss her forehead.

"Okay, you two. Let's go down or you'll stay here? I'll just cook breakfast since you, Somi have school and Daddy have work."

"We'll go with you, Dad. I want to have pancakes", Somi replied to Daehwi. "Well, if Somi wants to go help you then I'll go to, I'll just watch the two of you."

We go down while I'm holding Hwi's hand on the right and carrying Somi on the left. As we get to the kitchen, I put Somi down on the counter as Daehwi immediately prepares what he need. I sit on the chair that's facing them. After Daehwi get all the ingredients on the bowl, he let Somi mix it while he pre-heat the pan.

Somi has now become an expert on mixing pancake mixture after atleast 1 year of doing it. That's why, it's not messy on the table not like when she first tried mixing. After Hwi finished cooking, we immediately started eating or else, we'll be late - I mean just me and Somi.

After eating, Daehwi washed the dishes and help Somi take a bath while I take a bath, too. We have 2 bathrooms so it's not really a problem. While I was fixing my tie, Daehwi comes in our room and tells me that Somi is already waiting downstairs and he helped me fixed my tie. We both go downstairs and I get Somi's bag as we headed outside. I opened the car's door for Somi and turn my back to kiss Daehwi and bid goodbye. "We'll go now, babe. I'll text you when I arrived at work. Thank you, hwi, for everything. Iloveyou!".

"Bye, Daddy! Wait for us later, okay? We'll celebrate Daddy's birthday later. Iloveyou, Daddy. ", Somi also bid goodbye to Daehwi and kiss his cheeks. I planted a kiss on Daehwi's lips then I go inside the car.

Minutes after, we arrived at Somi's school. "Hey, baby! Daddy will fetch you later, okay? Have fun and make sure to learn something new, okay? That'll be your gift to Daddy", I said and kiss Somi's forehead as I gave her bag to her teacher. "Bye, Daddy! Happy birthday and Iloveyou!", I waved my hand to Somi as I go away to go to my office.

Well, Im quite late but it's okay since I'm the CEO, hahaha. Me and Daehwi met on college, and basically become boyfriends on our 3rd year. We graduated together and after 7 years of dating, we get married. We are together through thick and thins. That's why I'm so happy that we ended marrying each other after all those quarrels and break-ups. A month after we get married, we decided to adopt a child and we ended, adopting Somi.

We adopted Somi while she was 3 years old. She really get our attention because of her love at dancing and singing. Well, Daehwi loves to compose songs that's why we chose her.

After I arrived at my office, I quickly texted Daehwi just like what I promised.

Me:
Hey, babe. I just arrived at my office. Hope you wont get tired today 'cause you know, hehez. Iloveyou!

I'm really glad that after all those years, we didn't stop loving each other.

Love❤:
Hello, love. I think I'll get tired today, huhu. Your mom just texted me that they're already on their way to our house along with your relatives and they want to held a party. So I texted my mom to come, too.