When you love someone

♪My Jinyoungie! Wake up, wake up, wake up! Iloveyouuuu!♪. Jinyoung's alarm sound rang around his room as he wakes up. "What a beautiful way to wake up", he thought. As he turned off his alarm, he looks at his phone's wallpaper and smiles. He also woke up the cutie sleeping boy beside him.

"Hey, love. Wake up! We need to come to school", he said and shakes the boy's body. "Five minutes", the boy groans. "Okay, I'll wake you after I finish cooking, okay?", Jinyoung replied and pecks a kiss on the boy's forehead. The boy just hummed as a reply and dozes back to sleep. Such a cutie, Jinyoung thought.

Jinyoung goes to the kitchen to prepare food for Daehwi, his boyfriend. Daehwi and him have been together for 7 years now, they are together since 11th grade up to now, when they are just waiting to graduate. Their relationship is just like others, they fought and broke up multiple times. But they eventually get back together.

Jinyoung thought that Daehwi is the one for him. That's why, even after those numerous break ups, he always fight Daehwi back. He thought that he can't love anyone if it isn't Daehwi. He's too occupied that he didn'T even noticed that he already finished cooking, he thinks that time flies fast too, even if you are just thinking of the one you love.

After he prepare the table, he go back to their room to wake Daehwi again. "Hwi, baby! Wake up, food's ready. Let's go", Jinyoung said and shakes the boy's body. "Last 5 minutes, babe", Daehwi replied and turns his body. "You'll wake up or I'll kiss you?", Jinyoung said and Daehwi immediately stands up. He knows how Daehwi hates to be kissed if the boy hasn't brushed his teeth yet. "Thought you like it if I kiss you? Why did you wake up?", he teases again.

"I haven't brushed, babe. What if my breath stinks?", Daehwi replied while covering his mouth with his hand. "I like kissing you but not like this", the boy added. "Yeah, yeah I know. But you know that I'll still love you if you have bad breath, right?", Jinyoung said as he pulled Daehwi up. "Yeah, I know", the boy replied and quickly go the bathroom while still covering his mouth.

"Just go to the kitchen after you finish, okay?", Jinyoung shouted and headed to the kitchen. He was pouring some juice when he felt an arm hugging his waist. "Good morning, babe", Daehwi said. "Good morning, too! You sit down babe, I'll just prepare this juice", Jinyoung replied.

"Oh, it's my favorite! Did you put chocolate on the mixture?", Daehwi happily asked. "Of course, babe. I know you love your pancake with chocolate", Jinyoung replied and sit on the chair on the opposite of Daehwi. "Thank you, love", Daehwi replied and looked at Jinyoung who's also looking at him.

"No, I'm more thankful to you, Hwi! Thank you for staying with me".

"You're starting, again. I'll always stay with you, okay? Now, now, let's eat or else will be late", Daehwi said and stuff his face with pancake. Jinyoung just laugh and start eating as well. "You know, I always wonder how you cope up with my attitude", Jinyoung said and looked at Daehwi who's busy eating, fast. "Yah, calm down! The food isn't going anywhere", the boy added.

"The food isn't but we're getting late, y'know?", Daehwi replied. "Look at the time it's almost 7 and we have classes at 8", Daehwi start to panic and started eating very fast. "Oh shit", Jinyoung just said as he quickly start eating fast, too.  "You go take a shower first, babe! I'll just wash these plates!", Jinyoung added as Daehwi run to the bathroom to take a shower. "Be careful!."

Thankfully, the two didn't get late or else that will lead to a quarrel, again. The two of them are classmates since they are taking the same course, which is Business Management. Gladly, both of their families have it's own business that leads the two of them to take the same course. Daehwi's parents are living in L.A while Jinyoung's is in Busan. The both of them have the consent of their parents to live together. Jinyoung still remembers how frightened and nervous he is when he met Daehwi's parents.