Precious Love

Years passed but the feeling and memories still haunts Daehwi down. He feels so much guilt when he left the love of his life for America. He knows that the man loathes him for what he did. He left without bidding goodbye and even saying the reason why. So, what person in his/her right mind won't get angry at him for what he did?

Daehwi doesn't even have the guts to go back to South Korea especially when he heard about how devastated his ex-lover have become ever since he left. But now that the boy already has someone by his side, Daehwi doesn't want to ruin that. Even if it hurts him.

Daehwi is living fine in L.A with his bestfriend, Somi, until his mom told him that he needs to go back to South Korea to take care of there business. Ever since Daehwi's dad died, his mom become busy handling their business that she barely comes home but it's okay 'cause he knows she's doing it for him. But now, that he's already 27, his mom decided that he should handle their business in South Korea.

"Why, Mom? Why do I need to take care of that one? I can take care of the one here in L.A, Mom. But not that one in Korea", Daehwi frustatedly replied at his Mom who's talking on him through the phone. "I'm sorry, Hwi. But that one is the one who needs intense care", his mom replied.

"Then just close it, Mom. We have enough branches to support us and I already finished school."

"YAH, LEE DAEHWI! I DIDN'T TAKE CARE OF YOU TO BE THIS RUDE. IF WEREN'T FOR THAT RESTAURANT, WE CAN'T REACH TO WHERE WE ARE NOW. I KNOW THAT YOU HATE GOING BACK TO KOREA BECAUSE OF JINYOUNG BUT IT'S ABOUT TIME, YOU GATHER YOUR COURAGE", his mom angrily said.

"Wow, Mom. Are you that angry? How can you say his name just like that?", Daehwi said with a bit of frustration and betrayal on his voice. "I'm sorry, Hwi. Mom is just so stress right now. I didn't mean to, I'm sorry. But please, Hwi. Just this one", his mom softly replied.

"Okay, Mom. As if I can decline, anyways", Daehwi said and sighed heavily. "When's my flight, by the way?"

"The day after tomorrow, Hwi. Ask Somi if she want to come along, I kinda prepared another ticket if she want", his mom replied. "Thanks, Hwi. I owe you this one."

"Yeah, yeah! Goodbye", Daehwi called Somi as soon as he stop the call. "JEON SOMI! JEON SOMI!", he shouted while walking to Somi's room. "What the fuck Lee Daehwi! What is it?!", Somi rolled out of her bed as soon as Daehwi enter.

"What the fuck - why are you still on bed?", Daehwi said as soon as he enter Somi's room. "You haven't even fix your bed and clean your room."

"I'm sorry, okay? What is it, by the way?", she picked her scattered dirty clothes on the floor and put it on a basket. "I'm sorry that you had to see my underwear, hehe."

"Bitch, I've been your bestfriend ever since we are babies. I've witnessed your first menstruation, so this is nothing", Daehwi rolled his eyes and went to her bed to fix it. "Yeah, whatever. Why did you go here, by the way?"

"About that, Mom just called me that I should go back to South Korea. And wants me to ask you if you want to tag along? She already prepared you a ticket."

"REALLY?! OF COURSE, I'LL TAG ALONG! BITCH, I MISS KOREA!"

"Good for you, you're happy to go back, haha", Daehwi replied and lay on Somi's bed.

"Bitch, you haven't move on yet? David Lee, it's almost 4 years since you left. And like what you said, Jinyoung already has someone by his side? Isn't it time for you to let go of the past ? Isn't it time for you to found someone that can change Jinyoung's place in your heart? You know what, it's a good thing you NEED to go back to Korea. That way, you can find closure", Somi replied and seat beside Daehwi.