Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring: I'll be next to you

Winter

       December 24 - Daehwi and Jinyoung are cuddling on the sofa while they wait for Christmas. The night was cold but it can't overcome the fire of love they feel for each other.

        The two are happy despite celebrating Christmas with just the two of them. They told their families that they want to spend some time alone on Christmas. Gladly, they approved.

        Daehwi and Jinyoung has been together for years, now. And their marriage is only months away from now. "Hey, babe. There's only an hour left", Daehwi said as he buries his face on his boyfriend's chest, enjoying the heat from the boy's body.

        "Well, the show only has 40 minutes left. That's great, we can enjoy the fireworks here", Jinyoung replied as he wrapped his arms on Daehwi's small waist. "Yeah, I'm so happy that we chose such a great place. We can see the whole Han River here, we don't need to come out."

        "Actually, I don't want to go out right now 'cause I know it's freezing cold there", Jinyoung replied as he planted a kissed on Daehwi's forehead and pulled the boy closer to him. "I like waiting for Christmas with you, like this. I like to spend it while hugging you especially as we watch the fireworks later", he added.

         "Yeah, right. I really hate cold weather but if I'll spend it cuddling with you, well I think I'll like it from now on. Your body's heat is the best", Daehwi replied while fixing the blanket that's covering the both of them.

           Minutes passed and the two are just waiting for 12:00. They turned the sofa around so it will faced the windows and they cuddle on it while waiting for the fireworks display. "I never thought that months from now we'll be forever  with each other.  I still remember the first time we confess on each other, our first kiss, our first date and how we spend our first Christmas with each other.", Daehwi said as he looked at Jinyoung and smiled.

         "Yeah, right. I'm really glad that eversince I met you, there's not a Christmas that we didn't spend together", Jinyoung replied as he pulled Daehwi for a kiss the same time the fireworks started. "And I want to spend it again with you next year, next next year and forever", Daehwi replied as they parted from their kiss and rest their forehead on each other. "Let's spend winter together, babe. I love you so so so much", Jinyoung said as he pulled Daehwi for an another kiss.

Spring

         "Hey babe, you finished?", Jinyoung asked Daehwi while he's fixing his luggage. "We'll be late", he added.  "Almost done, babe", Daehwi replied as he stood up and held Jinyoung's hand. "Let's go".

         It's already dinnertime when Daehwi and Jinyoung arrived at their hotel at Jeju. "Love? What do you want to eat?", Jinyoung asked Daehwi while he's fixing their things. They'll stay at Jeju for a week as a vacation because they are tired from their work. "Let's eat black pork, babe. I know a place", Daehwi replied and winks at Jinyoung.

        "What is that? Why are you doing that? Is something on your eye? Want me to blow it?", Jinyoung teased Daehwi. "Yah! I'm winking at you. Tch."  "I know, I'm just teasing you. Let's go, I'm really hungry", Jinyoung replied as he pulled Daehwi's waist as he planted a kiss on the boy's forehead.

        After eating, Jinyoung and Daehwi immediately go back to their suite so they can take a rest. They need to wake up early 'cause they promised to visit Hallim Park tomorrow to see Cherry Blossoms and Canola Flowers since they are in full blooms now.

         It's already 7 o' clock when Daehwi woke up so he immediately wake Jinyoung up so they can prepare. The two of them decided to just rent a car so it will be more convenient. And just eat on a restaurant near the hotel that they've checked in.