See You Again

Jinyoung's POV

It's been 10 years, where are you Daehwi? You said you'll come back, but where are you? You know, I'll never get tired of waiting? I want to see you again.

After this cold winter passes by
When the season that we promised arrives
I’ll come back for you yeah
Feel the warm sunlight
When it makes you feel warm inside
I’ll come back for you yeah

Spring has come, Daehwi-ya. Isn't it the season where you said you'll come back?

Spring has started, the flowers start to bloom again. But where are you, my love? Didn't you say you'll be back, at this time of the year?

I've been waiting eversince. I've been waiting eversince you've left. I've been waiting for you to come back. I've been waiting for you to fulfill promises.

You promised you'll be back. You promised we'll see each other again. You promised we will watch the flowers bloom together.

But, where are you?

There are so many things I have to tell you
Oh baby
I’m singing this song to tell you how I feel

I want to tell you all the stories or all the happenings in my life eversince you left. But, I can't because you're not here. You're the only one fitted to here those stories.

You should be here laughing while I tell you the embarassing things in my life. You should be here fuming at those people who bullied me, well not really bullied. You should be here to advice me about what should I do.

The song that you left with me, the one you composed. It's my alarm tone, call tone, message tone, and I'm listening to it even when I shower. I'll never get tired of listening to it.

"Hyung, this song is for you. The things I want to say is here, you can listen to it when you miss me. I promise I'll be back." Love, I'm still holding to your words. I'm still holding to this song. I'm to still holding to your promises.

So please, can you come back? Can you come back for me? Can you come back for us? Please?

Let’s see each other again
when the sky allows us
When we see each other
I’ll have so much to say
Can you wait for me?
Can you promise me?
I’ll come back to you

See you again
We’ll see each other again

Will the sky ever allows us? Will the sky allows us to meet again? Because if not, I'm ready to fight all the odds so I can be with you.

I have so many things to say to you. I promise I won't blame you for making me look and feel like shit. Just please be back, eo? I promise I'll be good. I'll be good to you.

When the storm ends
And clear clouds cover the sky
I’ll come back for you yeah
When the red leaves fall and
Rainbow colored flowers start to bloom
I’ll come back for you yeah

Will the storm even end? Will clear clouds even appear? But even if they don't, I'll wait for you.

I'll wait for you until you come back because that's what you told me to do. You told me to wait for you.

I'll wait until fall comes as flowers start to bloom. I know that all of this won't go to waste so I promise I'll wait for you.

So keep your promise. Keep your promise that you'll be back.

There are so many things I couldn’t tell you cause I was shy
Oh baby
I’m singing this song to tell you how I feel

Let’s see each other again
when the sky allows us
When we see each other
I’ll have so much to say
Can you wait for me?
Can you promise me?
I’ll come back to you

See you again

When time goes by and I see you again
After the long wait happiness is waiting for us
Let’s talk about happy things
What I wished for a long time becomes reality
As time goes by
My heat wants you even more
Heart to heart
We’re attracted to each other even more
When this song ends I’ll come back for you
So even if it’s hard, wait for me babe

I don't know what I'm going to do the moment I got to see you again. Atleast, you're back. Atleast, I won't be alone day and night 'coz finally you're here.

Finally, I have someone that I can share all of my worries but I want to tell you all the happy ones first. So you won't get worried that maybe I didn't do welll when you're gone.

I don't know when you'll be back but I'm hoping that I'll get to see you again. Just know, that I'm just here waiting for you, even if it's hard but I'm doing it for you so it's okay.

Even if you’re tired of waiting
Don’t forget me
Don’t let go of my hand my boy
When I’m out of your sight
I’ll hide my heart
Just for you

Just know that I'll never get tired of waiting. I'll never and can't forget you. Just know that even if you want it, I wont ever let you go.

I promise to only look at you and love you. I won't let others steal my heart who's with you just because I love you.

I'm doing all of this for you yet you still look so unfazed but it's okay I know you love me too.

Let’s see each other again
when the sky allows us
When we see each other
I’ll have so much to say
Can you wait for me?
Can you promise me?
I’ll come back to you

See you again

Lalalalala
Lalalalalalalala
Lalalalala
Lalalalalalalala
Lalalalala
Lalalalalalalala
Lalalalala
Lalalalalalalala

We’ll see each other again

I really wish I can meet you again. Maybe not now, but in the future. In the future, where finally we can be together. I'll wait for you and that's what I promise you.

I'll see you again, my love.