In The Same Place

Bae Jinyoung is now the world's renowned surgeon. Everyone thinks he has everything, money and fame. But there's one thing he doesn't have, love. Maybe he have the money and fame, but what he needs is love. Jinyoung is an orphan, but it doesn't mean that his foster parents doesn't love him. Actually, he's so thankful to them because they gave him all his needs. They clothed him, feed him and supported his studies. He's so grateful but he feels like there's something missing. 

           He knows he can get anyone he wants. He can get someone with just a blink of an eye. But, he only wants one person and that is Lee Daehwi. Lee Daehwi, his ex-boyfriend. Years have passed but he still cant moved on. He still remembers the boy's smile. He still misses how it felts when they kisses and when he gives him surprise back hugs. But things happen and eventually, they have to separate. It hurts like hell but he's still hoping that Daehwi is still inlove with him. But it's impossible because he knows that Daehwi has someone by his side now.

         Jinyoung snapped out of his thoughts when he hear the emergency alarm. He quickly stand up and get his coat as he quickly dash towards the emergency room. As he got there, he was welcome with patients who is shouting because of pain as they ask for help. "Doc, there's an accident happened in the intersection near here and the most critical patient is already on its way", a nurse said to Jinyoung as it immediately runs away to help the patients. Jinyoung quickly dash outside to wait for the patient.

           As the ambulance arrived, Jinyoung immediately takes over as he asked the rescuer about the patient's condition. After knowing the condition of the patient, they immediately go to the operating room.

          Hours passed, and Jinyoung has just finished the operation. And of course, it was a success. "Great job, guys! Make sure to check on the patient every now and then, okay? I wont be here later and tomorrow because I have to attend our school's reunion. Just call me if an emergency happens, okay?", Jinyoung said to his team as he removed his mask and gloves. "Okay, Doc!", they replied.

        As Jinyoung reached his office, he immediately slams his body on the sofa as he checks his phone. It's almost 3 o' clock and he receive a message from his bestfriend, Jihoon.

Jinyoung's POV

Jihoon-hyung:
       Hey, Jinyoung! Remember to be free tonight, okay? And the meeting time is 7:00 PM. Dont be late, you little shit!
      sent at 1:30 PM

Me:
       Hey, hyung! I just finished an emergency operation and I'm resting rn. You think Daehwi will come?

       I sent a reply to Jihoon-hyung as I close my eyes. Im sure he's quite busy right now because he's so excited so I think it will take some minutes for him to reply. Just like what I predicted, minutes passed before I get a reply from Jihoon-hyung.

Jihoon-hyung:
      Yah, Bae Jinyoung! You really haven't moved on, yet?? It's almost 5 years, gosh! And yes, I'm sure Daehwi will come because even though he's busy as a fashion designer, we all know he loves attending parties or reunions - I mean, like this. Don't tell me, you won't come?!?!

Me:
     Don't worry, hyung! I'll come. I already told the nurses here to just call me if any emergency happens. I guess it's time to gather up my courage.

Jihoon-hyung:
    OMG- is this really baejin on the phone rn?? Bring back the coward baejin omgg

Me:
    Wtf, hyung! You always wanted me to gather my courage especially when times like this is coming but you are dissing me rn. Wow, hyung, wow!