Chapter 1- Where Our Story Began

It was another normal day for you. It's been a very long day and you felt like you would collapse any moment.
As you were walking down the lonely path, your eyes land on a mysterious looking stranger. You've never seen him around this area before, and the look on his face showed pain and sadness. Hiding behind a thick tree, you began to watch him. He was extremely handsome, he had eyes you've never seen before. They were a mint colour. His hair was a hot orange- reddish colour and soon you found yourself admiring him.
It's been at least 5 minutes and he finally stops his train of thoughts, his sad expression suddenly disappears. He began to look around giving you a better view of his face, then suddenly his mint colour eyes come in contact with your (e/c) eyes. You quickly looked away and began walking away, embarrassed that he had caught you staring at him like a creep. But you didn't get far before he called out. "Hey, You!" You stopped in your tracks, frozen at the sound of his voice. He had an amazing voice, you thought. You slowly turned around to face him, only to find his face just a few centimetres away from yours. Luckily it was dark so he wouldn't be able to see your reddening face. You looked deep into his mint eyes as he muttered, "you shouldn't be out here by yourself, it's dark and dangerous out here" you stare at him in disbelief. A total stranger you didn't even know was worried about you?!
"Umm... uhh..." you began. You felt like punching yourself, you couldn't even speak, now he probably thinks you're a weirdo too. But instead, he lets out a quiet chuckle, saying, "you should get home now. I would love to walk you back home, but my brother must be worried, so see you around." He says while walking off, you quickly muttered a goodbye as he disappears behind a dark corner. What a weird guy, he just acts as if he knew you, you thought to yourself. You stood there for a few seconds before turning around and walking back home. As you're walking you thought back to the pained expression on his face earlier. It made you feel worried about him. You wanted to get to know him better... to be there for him... you had no idea who he was or about his past, but something about him made you feel like you wanted to be closer to him... to help him.