Chapter 7- Mistaken

...
...
"I just forgot, I have to do something. Sorry"
Saeran said as he left the room leaving you by yourself.
"Is he trying to avoid the subject?" You muttered even though you knew no one else was in the room but you. You quickly shoved your hands into your pockets and was relieved to find your phone was still in there.
You checked the time and gasp when you saw that it was 4:30 am.
You hadn't realised because the room you were in was dark and the windows were covered by curtains. The room was clean besides all the empty ice cream tubs lying around, and you knew this was Saeran's room.
You waited there for Saeran to return, but he didn't.
"Where is he? Is he asleep?"
You got to your feet, but the moment you stood up, you fell back onto the bed.
"Probably because I was in bed for too long" you thought. You sat there for awhile until your legs felt like it could walk again.
Once that was done, you quickly walked out of the room.
"This house is large" you muttered still looking around.
You stopped when you saw someone on their phone, sitting on the couch, eating a bag of chips.
"Is that Saeran?" You say because it was hard to tell in the dark.
"That must be Saeran..."
You began walking up to him and his attention immediately turned to you.

(Seven/Saeyoung's POV)
What?
Who is she
What is she doing in my house?
Questions were swarming in my head with every step she took towards me.
"Who are you?!" I say as I stood up defensively.
"Woah. Saeran..." she said.
She must have mistaken me for Saeran... that's cute. Should I take this opportunity to play around?
Oh, yes...
"What would you like?" I say trying my best to sound like Saeran.
"What took you so long? Why are you eating chips at this time? And why-" she said but was interrupted by my phone ringing.
"Dang it. What bad timing. Must be the RFA" I thought as I gave her an apologetic smile.

As he answers the phone call and began talking, You moved in a little closer to get a better view.
He usually wears; blue pants, a tank-top and a sweater. But instead, he was wearing; jeans, a red shirt and a jacket/hoodie, he also had a crucifix necklace and headphones around his neck. You squinted your eyes and noticed that he was wearing glasses.
"This doesn't seem like Saeran... his personality is quite different as well..." You thought to yourself.
Just then he finishes his phone call and turns his attention back to you.
"Sorry... you were saying?" He started, but was interrupted by footsteps marching towards you guys.
"Saeyoung!" You could hear the voice.
Then it hit you, you remembered when Saeran told you he had a twin brother.
You looked over at Saeyoung and said, "you're not Saeran, are you?"
He sighed and muttered, "Caught"

(Saeran's POV)
After I finished taking a shower to cool down, I checked the room (y/n) was supposed to be in, but she wasn't there. "What?... she couldn't have gone home, could she?"
As I walked out of the room, I could hear voices coming from the living room, so I stormed over there.
When I got there, I saw Saeyoung and yelled out his name in annoyance. (Y/n) was there too. "Phew. What a relief" I thought to myself. (Y/n) turned to Saeyoung and said something I couldn't hear, but at that moment I didn't care. As I switched on the lights, Saeyoung used his hands to cover his eyes and began to screech and whine, whilst (y/n) looked from me to Saeyoung.
"Hello Saeran." Saeyoung started, but I put up a hand to stop him from continuing.
"I'll talk to you after" I say as I looked over at (y/n).
"(Y/n), come on, you need rest." I say and she nodded. I led her to my bedroom, but she stopped as we got to the door.
"Saeran, where are you going to sleep?"
"On the couch"
"No. I don't think that's fair. I'm the one intruding, so I think I should be the one sleeping on the couch"
We began to argue over the couch, but (y/n) sighed and suggested, "how about we both sleep on the bed?" My eyes widen at her suggestion and a blush came to my face. "Ok... you go first." I say after a while. She obeyed and went in first, as I made my way to the living room.
Saeyoung was still there eating his 'Honey Buddha Chips' as he gave me a smile.
"What the hell were you doing with her?" I yelled quietly.
"What do you mean?" Saeyoung asked in an innocent voice.
My voice began to rise, "Don't play stupid!"
"Fine! Calm down! I was playing around. Nothing happened! I promise!"
I gave him a glare as I began walking away, but he stopped me. "Saeran. Who was that girl?"
...
"I don't know..."
"Don't lie to me Saeran."
I was surprised to see my brother so serious. I've seen him upset, but he had never been so serious towards me before.
"She's just some stranger that I met" I say casually and Saeyoung frowned. "Why is she here?"
"She got attacked, and I saved her." I muttered.
"You saved her? Good job little bro!" Saeyoung said as he stood up.
"And do you have any other relationships with her?"
"No, I don't. She's just a stranger."
"Ok..." Saeyoung said, though he didn't sound quite satisfied with my answer.
"I'm going to bed now, you should too, Saeran, night."
"Night. I muttered as Saeyoung enters his shared room with MC.
I yawned as I made my way to where (y/n) was. When I entered, she was already asleep. I smiled as I sat down on the bed looking at her peaceful face. "You're so beautiful when you're asleep (y/n)" I muttered as I laid down and pulled the covers over both of us. "Sweet dreams, (y/n)..."