Chapter 2- Coincidence

It's been at least a week since the incident with that stranger, and you couldn't help but keep thinking about him, you tried looking him up on the internet, but you had no luck, you didn't even know his name for God's sake.

One morning, you walk along the sandy beach, as you try to ease the stress from your body. The wind was blowing past you, so you closed your eyes enjoying the peaceful moment.
You hadn't realized that you were still walking with your eyes closed until you bumped into someone. You quickly opened your eyes only to be met with mint colour eyes. Your eyes widen as you stare at him in disbelief.
What a coincident... you thought to yourself, and he probably thought the same too.
You suddenly remembered your manners and you bowed your head low while apologizing to him. His face was still stoned and had no expression, he just simply mutters, "it's fine" before turning his back on you.
Without thinking, you reach out to grab his shirt. He looks over his shoulders at you, surprised and slightly annoyed by your sudden touch.
Once you noticed what you did, you quickly let go of him, apologizing non-stop. He rolled his eyes as he turns around to fully face you.
There was an awkward silence, the wind and the splashing of the waves were the only sounds heard. As you suddenly got interested in the hem of your skirt, he speaks up, "hey. I believe I haven't asked for your name yet?" "Huh? Oh... my name is (y/n). Nice to meet you. And what's your name?" You said the last sentence shyly. "(Y/n)... that's a nice name" he compliments making you blush even harder. "Well... nice to meet you. My name's Saeran. Saeran Choi." You stare into his mint eyes, "Saeran..." you tested, and he lets out a small chuckle.
After a while, he suggested it's time to start heading back, so you two walked side by side talking about random stuff as you learned more about him. Apparently, he has an older twin who according to him was an idiot and he loves ice cream.
It ended way too soon, and you noticed you were back to where you first met him. You guys stand there for a while before he says, "See you around" and you nodded, though you wished you guys could spend more time together, you wanted to at least get his number but you were too shy to tell him that.
He turned around and walked back around the corners and you make your way back home.

(Saeran's P.O.V)
As I waved at (y/n) goodbye, I began walking back home, well... it was more of Saeyoung's home, but I lived there too. The thought of going home made me feel weird. I didn't want to go home yet. I hated going home to Arabic question and to see him with MC. I wasn't going to lie... I'm slightly jealous of him. Plus I had the tiniest crush on MC for quite a while now. So I stopped in my tracks taking another direction which led me to a nearby park. As I made my way to the bridge, I thought back to (y/n). She wasn't like any other girl I've met. She was... different. She understood me and when I talked, she listened so carefully. I was slightly surprised that she didn't ditch me when I accidentally let out the fact that I loved ice cream, surprisingly, she too loved ice cream.
"Wait... why the hell am I even thinking about her? I've only just met her! She's just some stranger!" I accidentally say out loud, but luckily no one heard. As I shook my head, I began turning around making my way back home.