Chapter 10- His True Feelings

(Saeran's POV)
"I can't believe it. Why would she even say that?"
"How could I possibly trust someone I barely know?"
As I made my way to the living room, I sat down on the couch as I watched the rain pouring down.
"Why did I even come for her?"
When Saeyoung showed me where she was, my immediate reaction was to go save her... but why though? What makes her any different from everyone else?
I began to rub my eyes as I thought back to when we first met. I was thinking back at Mint Eye at the
time, and I caught her staring at me. As she walked away, I immediately called out to her, telling her that it was dark and dangerous without thinking.
...
Even then... I was worried about her, despite the fact that we were complete strangers.
I've had this familiar feeling for awhile now... but, what is it?
Could it be... that I have fallen for the girl?
...
No.
No way. That couldn't be it.
There's no way I could fall in love with anyone, let alone a stranger...
But... she's not just a stranger... there's something different about her...
She has the power to make me go mad. To make me have this weird feeling when I'm around her...
...
Perhaps I have fallen for her.
...
I began to laugh as I took my attention off the windows.
I'm such an idiot. This feeling... it's because I'm in love with her...
...but she's too pure for me...
Does she even have feelings for me?
...
"Should I listen to my brother's advice?"

(Throwback with Choi twins- Saeyoung's POV)
As I checked my laptop I took a glance outside and saw that it was heavily raining.
... Apparently (y/n)'s still out there...
Just then, Saeran pasted me as he took a seat opposite me with an ice cream tub and a spoon in his hand.
"Hey ,Saeran?"
"What?"
"Come here, take a look at this"
As Saeran set his ice-cream tub and spoon on the side, he made his way to where I was sitting as he looked over at my laptop screen.
"You placed a tracking device on someone? Who?"
Saeran asked as he reached over to grab his ice cream tub and spoon.
"It's (y/n)."
Saeran dropped his spoon on the floor as he immediately took my laptop.
"Wait. What?! When?!"
"I saw her this morning when I went out grocery shopping with MC" I say as I attempted to take my laptop back.
"Why would you put a tracking device on her?!"
"Umm..." I began, but he cut me off, "never mind! What the hell is she doing out there in this weather? Is she stupid?!" He yelled as he got up.
"Wait. Saeran, where are you going?"
"Going to save her" he said as he took an umbrella from the umbrella stand.
...
He really does care for the girl, doesn't he?
"Saeran?"
"What is it? Can't you see that I'm in a hurry?"
"Do you... have feelings for (y/n)?"
"What? No! W-why would I? What kind of question is that?!"
"Saeran... please be honest"
It took him a few seconds before answering, "I... don't know. Even if I do have feelings for her... it's useless..."
so... that means he does have feelings for her. That's great, she has feelings for him too... but he'd have to figure that one out for himself
"I see. You never know... she might like you too. Maybe ask her? Tell her your feelings?" I suggested and he shrugged.
"Anyways, I have to go now, bye!" He said as he made his way outside in a hurry.
...
"Saeran... good luck little bro"

(Throwback ends~ Saeran's POV)
...
Tell her my feelings?
Is that even a good idea?
My thoughts stopped when (y/n) entered the room.
...
"Saeran... I'm really sorry if I said too much..." she said as she looked me in the eyes.
"It's nothing"
"I should get back home now... thanks again for saving me"  she said as she made her way to the door.
Without thinking I got up and caught her arm.
"(Y/n), wait"
...
I guess this will be a good time to do it.
"(Y/n)... please. Sit down for a moment"
"Uh... Ok..." she says nervously as she followed me to the couch.
After a few minutes of silence, I decided to do it
"(Y/n)... how do you feel about me?" I say as I looked down in embarrassment.
Ugh. My face must be extremely red right now...
"What do you mean?"
"I mean... do you have any feelings towards me?" I say as my voice began to shake.
... what if she says no?
The thought of being rejected sent a shiver down my spine as I looked straight into her eyes.
After a while, she looked at me and said
"Yes, Saeran. I do. I love you. So much. You may not feel the same way, but I've felt this feeling towards you from the first day we met"
My eyes widen and my heart began to beat loudly in my chest at her statement.
...
"I told you the truth Saeran. Now it's your turn"
She says as she looked at me with a blush visible on her cheeks.
"... (y/n)... you really shouldn't feel that way towards me."
"Why not?"
"You won't understand"
"If I don't understand, then explain to me how I can understand you, Saeran."
"I'm a bad person. I risked many lives. I did cruel things, do you still feel the same feelings towards me now, (y/n)?!" I say in a harsh tone, but she didn't seem upset nor bothered.
"Yes. I do. I don't care what you did. It's all in the past now. You're a good person Saeran. You wouldn't have saved me all this time if you were a bad person. I love you, and I always will."
...
I began to feel tears streaming down my cheeks as I listened to her words carefully.
"... Saeran..." she said my name calmly as she hugged and patted my back in a soothing way.
"Are you going to be truthful too Saeran?"
"... yes. (Y/n)... I love you too. When you're not around, I find myself thinking of you all the time, I just miss you every single day. I'm so grateful that we met. I was so lonely before faith let us meet. Thank you for everything (y/n)" I say as tears began to go fall down her cheeks too.
We began to hug and cry on each other for a few minutes before I let go.
"What now (y/n)?"
"I don't know..."
"W-will y-ou go out w-with me (y/n)?" I say as I looked away from her smile in embarrassment.
"Saeran, of course. I love you."
"I love you too, (y/n)" I say as we began to lean in for a kiss.

Looks like I ended up falling in love with a stranger...

Thank you all so much if you read this crappy fan fiction. Thanks for your support, and I promise that I will make more Mystic Messenger fanfictions.
I wasn't planning to end it so fast, but I have so much work to do, and I didn't want to leave you guys hanging, so I skipped many hours of sleep and studying time to plan and finish this for you guys. I'm really sorry if the ending was bad. I hope I didn't disappoint you too much.
I hope you had fun reading this just as much as I had fun making it.
I love you guys tons!
Have a great day everyday!