Chapter 5- Strange Feelings

"Saeran?"
"Saeran? Are your you ok?"
"How did he end up running into a pole?!"
"I don't know..."
Saeran slowly opened his eyes as he heard the voices of Saeyoung and MC.
"Ah! Saeran! You're awake!"
"How are you feeling?"
"What happened to you?"
"Are you hungry? Do you need a drink?"
Saeran groaned as he placed a hand to his forehead, "ouch, it's painful. Great. Now I have a bruise."
"Does it hurt that bad?" Saeyoung asked.
"No" Saeran lied.
All Saeran could remember was going to the show, hanging with (y/n)... and... the kiss. His face began to burn up at the thought and a shiver ran up his spine.
"Saeran?" Saeyoung said worriedly as he tried to move in closer, but was stopped by Saeran's sharp voice.
"What happened after I passed out?"
"Oh... well... After MC and I finished taking pictures, we went looking for you, and saw you on the ground with a girl beside you. She said you bumped into a pole and passed out." Saeyoung said laughing nervously.
"God damn it" Saeran muttered as he wondered what happened with (y/n) after that.
"How about the girl beside me? What did she look like?"
"Oh... her... after she explained what happened... ugh. I can't remember. Sorry. I didn't really pay attention to her details"
Saeran let out a low groan as he plopped back down onto the bed.
"Saeyoung... Leave him be. He needs time to get better." Came the warm voice of MC.
Saeyoung gave Saeran a worried glance before following MC out. Once Saeran heard the door getting closed, he immediately sat back up. "Argh. I'm such an idiot."
He couldn't stop thinking about (y/n), he had never felt this with anyone else before.
"What is this feeling?" He asked himself for the 100th time.

It's been a while since your last encounter with Saeran. You haven't seen him anywhere. You would walk along beaches, parks and anywhere you've seen him, but you had no luck.
"Did that kiss really meant nothing to him?" You wondered as you felt a tear roll down your cheeks. You missed him. You wanted to see him again. You wanted to know why he ran away.
"Wait... why am I so worked up over this? I barely even know him... he's just a stranger..." You practically yelled at yourself.
"Unless... am I... in love with Saeran?"

(P.S. Sorry if this chapter is too short. Well... all the other chapters are short, but this one is shorter, cause I'm tired and there's still so much work to do. I promise I'll try to make the next chapter longer!"