Chapter 9- A Meeting With The Older Twin

You haven't seen Saeran since, and you never wanted to see him again.
You would cry at night as the harsh words he said that morning repeated in your head.
You wouldn't leave the house, because you didn't want to end up bumping into him.

You woke up one morning and it was raining slightly outside. You checked yourself in the mirror, and found dark circles underneath your eyes. You weren't that surprised, because you haven't been sleeping much and you've been crying a lot.
As you went to check the fridge, surprisingly it was empty. "Great. Just my luck" you say as you got ready to go grocery shopping.

(Saeyoung's POV)
"Where is MC?"
MC and I were out for grocery shopping, and now she's gone. The rain began to get heavier as I made my way outside.
Just then, I see a familiar figure. She had (e/c) eyes and (h/c) hair. I gasp when I realised who it was.
"Saeran's girlfriend!" I say teasingly as I walked up to her.
"Hey!" I waved and she looked over at me. "Oh. Hello." She said nervously and we began walking around together.
Hmm... should I ask her?
"You're (y/n) right?"
"Yeah, I am. And you're Saeyoung?"
"You guessed it right!"
"Anyways... (y/n)? Are you in a relationship with Saeran?"
Apparently, she was shocked by my sudden question, because she stopped in her tracks.
...
"No. I'm not" she said after a while, and I could tell she wasn't lying.
"Well... do you like him?"

(Y/n)'s POV)
...
What kind of question is that?!
"Umm..."
"To be honest... yes. I do like him. A lot. But I don't think he feels the same way." I explained honestly.
"Well, I'm glad you like him... but how do you know he doesn't feel the same way?"
Should I tell him? Maybe I should... I've been wanting someone to talk to for awhile now, and maybe Saeyoung could help.
"Because he told me."
"Ah. I see." Saeyoung muttered as he looked over at me.
"(Y/n)."
"Hm? Are you ok?" I asked worriedly as he turned his whole body over to look at me.
"(Y/n)... please look after Saeran for me..."
"Wait, what?!" I asked as my eyes widen.
"Please look after Saeran, don't give up on him yet. I know he made the wrong choice, but whatever you do, always be there for him. He's been through a lot in the past, and I'm sure you're the one who can make him happy."
Just then, a girl across the streets yelled, "SAEYOUNG! OVER HERE!"
"Coming!" Saeyoung replied as he looked over at me.
"Please promise me"
"Ok." I nod as he gave me a bright smile and waved me goodbye.

"For twins... they're personalities are so different..." you thought to yourself as you took a seat on one of the benches at the park.
...
"Saeran's past?"
"Did something happen to Saeran?"
"What did he mean by 'look after Saeran?"
Thoughts began to swarm your head as you thought back to the pained expression Saeran had when you first met him.
"When I first met him..." you say quietly, as you realized It's been awhile since then.
"Even so... he's still a stranger.."
you snapped back to reality when the rain began to get heavier. "Dangit!" You yell as you looked around. You could no longer see anything. It would be too dangerous and risky to move from your spot, so you sat there silently shivering and hugging yourself for warmth.  Luckily the bench had a shelter/roof thing on top of it, but that didn't stop the rain from getting to you.
It's been a few minutes, and the rain only got worst, to the point where there would be thunder.
As you squeezed your eyes shut, suddenly you heard footsteps coming towards you.
...
"Saeran..."
you immediately ran up and hugged him tightly.
You weren't sure if this was a dream or not, but at that point, you no longer cared. You were just happy to be able to see him again.
"(Y/n)... are you alright?" Saeran asked as he used one hand to hug you and the other to hold onto the umbrella.
"I-I'm f-fine." You tried to say as you buried your face into his chest.
"This is definitely real." You thought to yourself as you looked up to meet his mint eyes.
"You'll catch a cold if you stay, let's head back." He says as he guides you back to his house.
Once you got there, you were greeted by Saeyoung and was served hot chocolate by MC.
"Thank you." You bowed your head to MC as Saeran took you to his room.
"Do you need anything, (y/n)?" He asked and you shook your head.
"How did you know where I was though?"

(Saeran's POV)
"How did you know where I was though?" She asked.
How can I explain that Saeyoung placed a tracking device on her?!
"Uh... coincident." I lied.
She didn't look convinced, but didn't press the topic further.
"Phew"
"Thank you Saeran." She said after awhile and I gave her the best smile that I can muster.
As I got up, (y/n) took hold of my hand and pushed me back down. I looked at her with wide eyes as she says, "please. Stay." I couldn't just leave her, so I smiled and nodded.
"Saeran? Are we good?" She asked eventually and I looked at her and said, "yeah. We are." She smiled and gave a sigh of relief.
As I took off my sweater to wrap around her, I completely forgot what was hidden underneath.
She gasped when she saw my 'Mint Eye' tattoo and I immediately turned around so that she couldn't see it.
"Saeran... turn over." She said calmly and I did as was told. She examined my tattoo and along with a couple of scratches around my arms as she looked up at me worriedly.
"Searan... are you... ok?"
"Yeah. I'm fine! Don't worry" I say as I used my hand to push her hand away from my body.

You were shocked to see so many scratches he had.
Perhaps this was what Saeyoung meant by "Saeran's been through a lot In the past?" And perhaps that tattoo meant something too, since he's been hiding it this whole time...
Then suddenly you remembered the promise you made to Saeyoung.
"Saeran... I don't care what happened in the past, whether you did something bad or not. I want to help you. I want to be there for you, so, please... let me... I don't expect you to tell me the whole story, but I would like you to put trust in me."
It took him a few minutes to answer before he stood up. "Go rest" was all he said before leaving you by yourself.
...

Wahh. So tired! Writing fan-fictions are harder than I thought.
Ps- sorry. This chapter isn't well written and I'm pretty sure that there are many spelling mistakes. Well... all my chapters are bad, but... I'm slightly disappointed with this one.
Anyways... I hope you all have a fantastic day!