Chapter 6- Club And Questions

You had no idea about your feelings towards Saeran. You wanted to forget about him, but just as you thought about it, there he was, walking along the path. He hadn't seen you yet, so you took this opportunity to follow him in a safe distance.

After a while, he stopped at a club.
What on earth would he be doing at a place like this? You thought to yourself.
He didn't seem like the type to go to clubs at night either.
As he walked in, you made quick work to follow him inside.
You sat at a safe distance looking over at him from afar. He sat there for awhile, until a girl walked up to him. She was beautiful, with a body any girl would dream for, and her hair was curly blond. You almost dropped whatever you were holding at the sight of both of them together. Your jaws dropped and your eyes widen.
The thought never came to you before, but... does he... have a girlfriend?!
You felt your heart sink at the thought. You looked over at him once more and you saw how close she had gotten to him. Her body was pressed up against his, and she was clearly flirting with him. He didn't seem bothered by her, and he simply continues to take a sip of his drink. "Perhaps she is his girlfriend... but then... why would he kiss me?" You muttered to yourself.
Tears began to blur your vision as you quickly stood up. You looked over at him, and much to your surprise, he was looking straight at you, his eyes wide and his grip on his glass tightened.
You began running out of the club covering your eyes with your hands as tears streamed down your cheeks.
As you got out of the club, you were stopped by a muscular man. "Well, look what we have here. What a pretty girl you are. You shouldn't be crying, it doesn't match your beautiful face" he says as he walked towards you making you take steps back until your back hits the wall. "Stop! Get away from me! Leave me alone!" You yell at him as your hands moved on its own record and whack him across the face, but unfortunately, he was quicker and caught both of your wrists, putting them above your head. "How fierce" he says, moving his face closer to yours. You shut your eyes in pain and terror as you felt his grip on your wrists tighten. "Should I punish you for that?" He says as he lets go of your wrists and pushed you hard against the wall. You screamed as loud as you can but he used a hand to cover your mouth.
You suddenly felt dizzy. You felt like you would faint any moment now. His grip on you was so tight, his nails digging into your skin, and with his large hand covering your mouth, it was extremely hard to breathe.
Just then you heard another voice
"LEAVE HER ALONE!"
And the next thing you knew, he was already pushed off of you. You tried to breathe in as much air as possible.
"Saeran..." you try to say as Saeran began to punch the man and kick him in the stomach.
"No stop! Please! I'm sorry!" Cried the man, but Saeran didn't stop. "NO! You deserve this!" Saeran yelled as he continued his kicking.
"Saeran! He surrenders!" You yell, and Saeran immediately stops. The man took this opportunity to run away, cursing as he did so.
Saeran looks over at you as he muttered, "I'm sorry (y/n)..." you nod and suddenly your eyelids felt heavy. You couldn't help it, you collapsed on him as tiredness took over your body.

When you woke up, you looked around tiredly as you studied the unfamiliar room.
After a while, you immediately sat up looking around. "Where am I?!" You began to panic.
You tried to remember the last event that happened...
"So... I was attacked by some random dude... then... Saeran saved me..."
"I wonder if this is Saeran's room..." you wondered after a while.
Just then, the door opened, and Saeran walked in. You tried looking away from him as he took a seat on the edge of the bed.
"(Y/n) are you alright? Are you hurt anywhere?" Saeran asked worriedly as you shook your head. To be honest, your wrists were still sore and your back hurts slightly, but you didn't tell him that.
"(Y/n)... I'm really sorry..."
"Why are you sorry?" You asked.
"Because I didn't come for you early enough... I wasn't sure whether to follow you or not. But something felt suspicious, so I did anyway"
You smiled a bit as you said, "well... at least you did save me. So... thank you Saeran"
He smiled as he looked into your (e/c) eyes.

"Why did you go to the club? How often do you go there?" You asked nervously after a long silence.
"I go there to have time to myself." He said casually.
You still wondered who that girl was so you asked, "hey Saeran?"
"Yeah?"
"Uhh.. who was that girl you were with at the club?" You asked.
"Oh. I don't know. She just came up to me" Saeran explained.
You wanted to press the topic further, so you asked, "you didn't seem bothered by her"
"I had no idea what I was thinking at the time, guess I wasn't in my right mind... why do you care, (y/n)?" Saeran teased. "No reason!" You quickly say as your face began to turn slightly pink.
"Ok my turn" said Saeran.
"Why were you at the club... or... why were you following me?"
You looked down in embarrassment.
"Sorry... I followed you because I kind of missed you and I wanted to talk. We didn't have the chance to talk things over after the incident at the show." You explained honestly.
It took him a moment to process what you had said,
"You really do have a thing for following people, don't you?" He said sarcastically and you shrugged your shoulders.
After a while, he looked into your eyes and asked, "what do you want to talk about?"
You've been bothered by this for a while now, and you may as well ask now that you have the chance to...
"I want to know how you feel about me and why you ran away"