Welcome to hell lovelies

Authors note- Hello my kings and queens, this is my first story on Wattpad, I will try to update at least once a week, the picture shown above is Kaleb. There will be pictures depicting either key characters or key/cute moments such as two of our characters kissing. Feel free to point out any errors and add suggestions on my page, other than that I hope you guys have as much fun reading this as I did writing it! Also sorry in advance to cringe levels

I was startled from a deep sleep by my incessantly deafening alarm clock. Waniska Kaleb, in my mother's native tongue, it read. Groggily I stumbled out of bed, going to fetch some coffee that I knew I would need to get me through the first day back at school. The first day of High school, I thought to myself, same old friends, new teachers and good old caffeine, what could go wrong? I unlocked my brand new Iphone six that my parents had gotten me as a back to school present considering I had lost my flip phone (yes i had a flip phone) at band camp a couple weeks prior. Opening it up to read my all time favourite book, Daddy's boy, I quickly looked at the time ever so thoughtfully displayed at the top of my screen, 7:56 it read, at first I shrugged it off thinking I still had tons of time before I had to leave for work, forgetting that I had school, and a merciless bus to catch. Shooting up out of my chair after it clicked in, bolting for the door using some of my precious energy that I had received from the caffeine. I yelled a quick goodbye to my still sleeping mother even though I knew she would not be up for several hours yet, but I made sure to say "I love you" to her at least once a day knowing that I would later regret not doing so once she left our earth and went up to the Creator. I ran with haste to the bus stop across from my best friends, Josh's house, Just knowing I would get to see him at school for the first time in three months ,because he went away on a trip to Europe backpacking through the Swiss alps, he offered to take me but we both knew that it could ruin my chances at becoming a pilot because I had been offered a summer scholarship for the Ontario Aerospace Flight program. Wiggling in my seat at the stern of the bright orange school bus, to hear the comforting sound of my diaper crinkling beneath me, I put on my favourite pair of rainbow headphones.

A cute guy that had gotten on at the previous stop came and sat beside me, I paused my Cavetown music, pulled down my headphones to sit on my neck, he spoke first, shyly saying

"Hi, my name is Rylan, I'm a new student at Sherwood High, what's your name?"

I blushed and replied, stuttering a little, to the floor, 

"M-my name's Kaleb-b."

 Noticing my headphones, he gushed "Oh. My. Lord. Of. Gays. Where on earth did you get those?!" 

I glanced up at his eyes and saw his strikingly beautiful blue eyes, barely managing to speak, I responded 

"h-hot topic." 

Clearly struggling to keep the conversation going, he smirked coyly, continuing, "Well you're certainly a hot topic."

With this I felt a few pieces of his puzzle click together, the "lord of gays," comment, combined with the fact that he was now blatantly flirting with me and even the way he had walked towards me, made it now obvious that he was apart of the "Let's Get down To Business to defeat the huns" (or LGBTQ+) crowd, as I liked to call my, now our, community. My smile grew a little with this newfound knowledge. 

I decided to ask him if my theory was right, so I asked sweetly, batting my eyes, "So I have to ask, are you gay?" 

His coy grin grew into a broad smile as he replied, "Yes... are you?" 

Now my grin turned into a full faced smile as I nodded rapidly, the bus rolled to a halt in front of the school. He turned to me and asked for my number, which I gladly gave to him, however the warning bell rang, so we looked at our schedules as we walked to our lockers, which were conveniently beside each other, seeing that we had all our classes together except for Study hall and Advanced weapons, don't even ask me why we have that class in our school! 

After a awesome lunch where I took Rylan out to my favourite Vietnamese restaurant, Quinn, our paths sadly diverged for a block where I went to to gym, and he had study hall. I started trotting down to the locker room praying to the lord of gays that my bully's since junior high weren't in my class... Unfortunately my prayers were not heard, speed walking with all the hip muscle I could gather, I went into the locker room and.... There they were, Jakob, Tanner and Mac, talking casually while I sprinted to the washroom to ensure that my bruised neck was still covered from last night, I saw them creep up behind me through the cracked mirror. Jakob was the first to swing, it caught me by surprise knocking me flat on the cold tiled floor, they all started kicking me. I spotted Kyle, a friend that Rylan and I had met in Art class earlier that day, I looked at him, my eyes glowing with a plea for help, yet he just whipped out phone. I started to cry, wishing for Rylan's warmth and protection.