Daddy having fun without me?

Rylan POV 

It is Kaleb's birthday today and the guests should be arriving around 4 later today and he has no idea what I have planned. I think to myself as I hang up a banner that says "Happy Birthday My little Prince" Thank god Kyle is here to help me set up today! I also planned for Kyle's little girl, Emma, to come to the party today so Kaleb feels more comfortable as my little boy... if he agrees to it that is... And Kyle has no idea that Emma's coming so he will be absolutely shocked when she arrives! 

                                                                                              Kyle POV

"Hehe" 

I hear Rylan giggling to himself in the kitchen, so I go to see what he is doing... He has just finished putting Kaleb's birthday banner and is now sitting on the counter in a very submissive outfit, odd considering he is going to ask Kaleb to be his little today, swinging his legs happily. I sneak up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist and nuzzle his neck, god I am going to miss this but I have Emma now... Emma is my little, we got together last month but she knows me and Rylan had a very loving relationship in the past and supports our friendship. 

"Are you feeling little mister?" I ask with  a mischievous grin on my face

"Ta ta" He replies with a downcast look on his face

"Do you want to have some fun with me for a bit...?" I ask uncertain of his answer

"Hewlo! What ish Daddy and Kywle doing...?!"

                                                                                       Author's Note

Hey guys! Sowry I haven't updated in a while... Some stuff happened and I was just too numb and hurt to do anything, but I do plan for three to four updates throughout the 7 days so I hope you guys are excited!!! Also, what WERE Kyle and Rylan doing..? Mmmm I will leave that up to you guys in the comment section below, tell me what you want to see happen with them and it will, do you guys want some sort of poly relationship between our new character Emma, Mr. over friendly Kyle, Rylan the switch and our poor "little" innocent Kaleb? What will happen at the party? Hope you guys are super excited, next chapter will be published tomorrow!!! See you guys then, until next time.