I found home....?

Author's note- I'm sorry that I have to include another one of these but I have to. 

WARNING- This chapter includes mention of weapons, murder and violence

                                                                               Rylan's POV 

I received a text from Kyle, a nice guy that Kaleb had met in Art class, I had met him before... because the one thing, beside the fact that I was a dom, that Kaleb did not know about me yet was that Kyle and I were apart of elite organization called the Robin Hood Organization, stealing money from corrupt officials and mob bosses, one team in the nineteen hundreds managed to steal over a million dollars from the infamous Al Capone in New York.

The text read, "Rylan! Come quick! Kaleb's on the floor getting beat in the locker room by Jakob and his goons, help?" 

Flying with my pouch in hand, I ran to the locker room bursting in to find Kaleb immobilized and helpless on the floor with Jakob towering over him. This alone was enough to send me into a murderous rage, I walked up behind Tanner, nailing him in the back of his thick skull sending his now lifeless body crashing to the floor, I went for Mac next, grabbing his meaty neck slamming him into the locker with enough force to knock the locker off its hinges, he slumped to ground. Jakob whirled around, realizing what happened, he smarted up and ran out of there like a scared little rat.

I picked up a bruised and bloody Kaleb, and told Kyle to grab my keys from my sack. We walked to my car and drove back to my little bungalow, putting a sleepy Kaleb on my bed I told him to stay awake just a little longer so I could check him over for broken bones. When he refused to cooperate I headed to the kitchen to grab my stash of candy, telling him that he can have some if he cooperated with me. 

He grinned and said "oh Rylan we've only been together for less then a day and you've figured out the way to my heart." I smiled at this, thanking the lord, as I learned in to kiss him, that they didn't hurt his precious face. After letting me check his body for broken bones or fractures, I asked him why his neck was covered in makeup though I already had a pretty good idea as to why....