Daddy...?

"Of course handsome, If you will let me we will have many more moments like this"

                                                                                  Kaleb POV

As me and Rylan stood there, (well more Rylan standing and me curled around him) with Kyle in the doorway still smiling,  I looked at Kyle and then looked back at dadd... I mean Rylan! And thought to myself "damn it Kaleb don't slip up and call him daddy to his face yet! He hasn't agreed to that yet... man I really like the idea of calling him..."  

                                                                                            Rylan POV 

I cast a look back at Kyle, with Kaleb nuzzled into my neck I heard him whisper "I like the idea of calling him daddy," and winked as he is the only one who knows that I am a daddy... the only reason he does is that he was my little boy for a while, but it didn't work out as he prefers control... I bounced lightly on my feet to jostle him awake and whispered 

"Hey so Kyle tells me tomorrow is your birthday? What do you want to do tomorrow?"

He opened his eyes briefly to give Kyle a dirty look as to say "What the hell man?!" but little did he know I had something big already planned... I was going to ask him to be my little but first I needed to know what he wanted to do, I smiled to myself as I walked over to the large couch in our house, god I hope he says yes, setting him down, I asked Kyle to keep a eye on him while I busied myself with a supper of mashed potatoes and fried ham. 

                                                                                      Kaleb POV 

I felt myself being put down, as I heard Rylan whisper "sleep well little one" and smiled to myself as I drift into a deep sleep. I dream about living with Rylan and his is chasing me around the island, shortly before he grabbed me there was a knock at the door... Rylan told me to stay put and stood protectively in front of me drawing a gun, after he and Kyle nodded to one another Kyle ripped open the door and pistol whipped the masked man but Kyle got blasted by a shotgun round and immediately fell to to floor, Rylan opened fire on the assailants but took a bullet to the arm rendering him useless and fearing for our lives I ripped the pistol from his grasp and blew him what I hoped would be one of many kisses, nabbing Kyle's bloodied gun from his lifeless body, I  opened fire on everyone with a weapon... Then the masked man was revealed to be someone close to me as he ripped off the mask and his ice cold eyes tore through my soul and stopped me in my tracks... 

                                                                                End of dream 

                                                                                               Rylan POV 

I saw Kaleb tossing and turning a lot and considering supper was ready and Kyle had just got off the phone with Josh and several other old friends I decided to wake the sleeping angel, I shook him gently and whispered to him 

"Hey cutie time to wake up, suppers ready"  

He shot right up at the mention of food and giving me a quick peck on the cheek ran to the kitchen and waited expectantly on me and Kyle. He pushed his plate to me after we all sat down and ran over, hopping on my lap and pulled his plate closer he continued to eat, blushing slightly, I wrapped my arms around him, which made his adorable face light up and once again I glanced at Kyle and winked but furrowed my brow knowing the risk we about to take tomorrow I also knew it would be well worth it to see his face when they get here and I hopefully get to introduce him as my little prince... I don't think I can wait much longer I am so excited!!!

Authors Note 

Hey guys, Sorry this is getting published so late and sorry about the cliff hanger in the dream but hey! Gotta keep the views coming somehow right? I have a trip Friday so I should be able to get a few chapters ready then, so at least a chapter a day all weekend! Hope y'all are excited!!