Can I call you my Prince?

"Do you want to have some fun with me for a bit...?" I ask uncertain of his answer

"Hewlo! What ish Daddy and Kywle doing...?!"

Kaleb POV

"Hewlo! What ish Daddy and Kywle doing.....?!" I asked hurt and confused as I saw Kyle's arm around Rylan...

Then I wealized... Daddy and Kyle were having fun without me!

I ran out the door, crying all the way to the hills where I go when I need space... I sit there and stare at the beautiful sunset that has sprawled across the sky... It reminds of Rylan... So beautiful but once it rises it will hurt to look at.... God I want him to hold me tight and just tell me everything will be okay...

Then I feel a pair of arms wrap around me, I hear him say "Hey little one, I'm sorry... You see I'm actually a switch... We can talk more about that later but for right now I have something to ask you..."

Rylan then pulls out a sky blue paci with the words "my little prince" written on it

Then he asks me in a shaky voice "Will you be my little prince Kaleb?"

I melt and fall deeper into littlespace as I squeal into his chest and squeeze him tight.

Rylan POV

He said yes!!!!! AHHHHH!!!! I am grinning like a fool as I think to myself. I then stand up and he wraps his legs around my body, with him clinging on to me, I head home to surprise him with all the guests...