62

They were now inside and sitting in the living room, eating and chatting. Destinee hasn't taken off her jacket because then her belly would clearly show and she didn't want Charlie to see it before the presents would be given.

"All right! Present time! Let's go!" Charlie exclaimed, "Seth, Leah, stop eating. Jake, you start. Get it going."

"What did you get me?" Seth questioned his sister.

"I'm not giving you anything."

"Hey! No, come on, what did you get me?"

Charlie and Sue laughed at their childish behavior.

"Dad?" Destinee said into the room.

"Yes little bear?" he responded.

"Jake and I... our present we have for you. The main part...? will arrive a little bit later but..."

She looked at Jacob for help.

"We thought that this would... eh... I'm seriously not good at this", he stuttered.

"Me neither, so... here."

Destinee handed Charlie a tiny box. He opened it and both him and Sue looked at two miniature versions of breads.

"Two miniature breads... yummy."

"You need to read the text in the liiiiiid", Renesmee whisper-yelled.

Charlie read it out loud.

"Buns in the oven. Huh? Buns? In the oven?"

He looked at Destinee dumbfounded and lifted his shoulders confused.

"Wha-"

He eyed Jacob's big hands that were resting on Destinee's belly. While he had opened the tiny box, she had taken off her jacket, so the belly was now very much visible.

"Buns... oven... you're getting a baby."

"You should look at the lid again dad."

"Why?" Charlie asked confused, "there it reads buns in the oven and there are two little brea-little... two? You're getting twins?! Oh come here you two."

Destinee and Jacob got big hugs from Sue and Charlie and Destinee sat next to the armchair on Jacob's lap as he rubbed her belly. Charlie watched them curiously.

"Is that why you came back earlier? But why do you look like you're so far along? It was just barely a month and even if you are getting twins, it's already looking like close to the end of the sixth month. Does this... does this have anything to do with you being able to turn into a giant dog?" he ranted.

He directed the last part to Jacob. Everyone in the room chuckled or laughed.

"He turns into a wolf and yes. It will probably take only two or three weeks from now on", Destinee explained, "probably somewhere around two."

Seth, Leah and Sue exchanged a few glances before Sue took the word.

"So now that you know that Jacob is a wolf shifter, we want to tell you more. Seth, Leah-"

"Wait, do you want to tell me that they turn into big do-I mean wolves too?"

"That's exactly what they want to tell you."

"I need a drink."

Destinee handed him a glass while rubbing her belly.

"Hey Dad, do you mind if I take a little nap in my old room?"

"Go on dear."

"Thanks."

"Sue, are they here?" Jake asked while his wife went to the stairs.

"Who's here?" she questioned curiously.

"You'll see. Just sleep for a while", Jake answered smiling and winking and pressed soft kisses on her head.

"Okay. See you later then."

She went up the stairs heavily.

Warning ⚠️ Extreme Cuteness Ahead ⚠️

Once she was in her bed, her eyes closed. The next time she woke up, she felt a pressure on her chest and something soft that moved next to her. Then that something barked and Destinee's eyes shot open when a slightly wet snout snooped at her belly and a small paw tapped it from the side. She came almost face to... face... with a small dog's butt. The dog turned around and pressed its snout into her face and snooped there. Destinee groaned.

"You've got to be kidding me", she mumbled.

She heard Jake's laugh and looked to the door. He was standing there, grinning.

"Actually it was my ideas to put the dog atop of you instead on your other side. Wait let me help you."

He picked the dog up and set it down on his lap when he sat next to her on the bed. They put both dogs between them and both immediately rolled over to her belly.

"Awww how cute."

"I thought you would like them. They are Pomeranian puppies."

"Thank you", Destinee whispered

She laid her head on his shoulder and her hand on his chest, right were his heart was beating.

____________________________________
Aren't those two some cute puppies? 🐶