Part two

Emmie's POV

I awoke with Hiroki's arm around my waist trapping my body against him, with his face against my neck.
I could feel his breath hit my neck, the small light pants that come from within his body, warm and light that dreary hit my neck making me shiver.

I started to move my arms to get my phone 📱 so I could see what was going on in Facebook and twitter, and to my surprise there was something.
Someone died. How it got on twitter I did not know but I did follow the news meaning what ever they tweeted it came up.

As I started to read through the post about the person that died, I found out that it was a girl from my school, not just any girl though it was lizzy.
Litzy was the girl that bullied me because....well I don't really know but I think it was the fact that I was with Hiroki but then again he ever did everything because I made him stop but I guess the other day pushed him other the edge.

Flashback
I was walking to school, Hiroki not with me because he had early baseball practice and that to be there early meaning that he could not walk me.

While I started to make my way in to the school and made it to my locker I got pushed against.

"Well, well, well it seems like you are still here. Why? It's not like anyone wants you here you know"

"What do you want lizzy?"
"You to be gone, so that Hiroki can see what a slut you are and how worthless you are that's what I want and I will get it and when I do me and Hiroki will be together."

Really? That's all she wants. Hiroki so she an use him as a prize and not a person or a boyfriend.

"So your jealous that Hiroki pays attention to me, his girlfriend, and not a slut like you, my your standards have finally gone up I see but your still a slut."

What I said must have affected her because her face went red and she pulled my hair and pushed me on to the ground, pushing me in to the floor.

"You little bitch, you should know your place when talking to me emmie and I will have Hiroki don't you worry about that, I mean come on, look at me I am the most beautiful and most popular girl in the school, girls want to be me and boys want me. Also do you really think that someone like Hiroki would really want to be with someone like you, someone who is not popular or pretty someone who is a no body, no he would not he is only using you."

At the end of her little speech she punched me in the face giving me a bloody nose.
I grabbed her hair and pulled her down on to the floor but she had little follows that all ways come to her aid.
While her followers held me up, Lizzy hit my stomach again and again.

I coughed up some blood, when I heard a voice call out.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"
Lizzy and her followers looked behind them and saw a angry Nona fuming Hiroki.

"Let emmie go now" he said in a very calm voice and that's what made me and the others scared.

Lizzy's followers let me go and I sat on the floor looking at Hiroki and the girls.

' this is not good '
"Now tell me, what were you doing to MY girlfriend?"
"W-we were just asking her some questions about the h-homework"
"Oh? I did not seem like it, because it seems like you and your little followers were beating up my girlfriend"

They could not say everything to him.
Hiroki pushed past the girls and made his way to me and helped me up.

"That's it, Hiroki, why? Why do you, the most popular boy in the school go out with someone....someone like HER, she's a nobody. And then there's me, the most popular girl in the school and I think I could bring up your reputation even more and that wh--"

" why would I want to be with someone like you? A slut."
Hiroki cut her off
"What did you said"

"I said your a slut. Your the nobody. You only use boys to get what you want and then leave then and if I get with you then my standards would be low while emmie is pure and kind who is also pretty and non judgmental and will help others no matter who they are while you won't that's why I love emmie because she is not fake like you or the other girls in this school."

Me and the other girls look and stared at him.
'Does he really think that about me?'
"Now leave before I do something I won't regret."

They left and Hiroki hugged me to the point that I could not breath.

"I'm sorry I should have been here sooner"
"No it's n-"
"It is, but don't worry I won't let the. Hurt you anymore, I will make them pay for this"

Flashback over

While I was thinking about what could have happened to lizzy, I felt a hand could from behind and took my phone out of my hand and put it on the side to the point I could not reach it.

"What are you doing my love?"
"Nothing really just reading stuff in twitter and Facebook"
"Really? Anything gone off like?"
"Lizzy.....was killed"
"Really?"
I looked at him and started in his deep brown eyes, I looked away and saw something on his neck
"Hiroki is this yours?"
It was blood. No he....he did it again and to.....lizzy
While I was starting at the blood Hiroki put his face in to my neck and bit it making me gasp in pain moving my attention to him as tears came to my eyes.

"Sorry"
He said while kissing my neck and putting his hands under my top and started to feel my stomach slowly moving to my breasts.

His hands went to my breasts and started to pinch my nipple making me gasp in pain and pleasure. He was still kissing my neck while doing this.

He stopped and his eyes looked in to mine and he gave me a deep kiss.

"Let's go in the shower"
"Ok....wait what?"
"Want to shower together?"
I looked in his eyes. I'm going to regret this but...
"Ok"
He picked me up and in to the shower we go

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my darlings how are you?
Are you having a good day? I hope so
Anyway thank you for reading this story and if you would like to know every time I update this story then add it to your library.
Please check out some of my other stories and I hope to see you in the next chapter.
Fair well my darlings💕